GAME Can we get a legit Nintendo Switch thread?

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
bought Paper Mario and the Origami King to play with the kids ... fun so far, never played any paper marior games

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
so I was super mad at paper mario with the boss battle puzzle system after the first boss (turtle guy). it was just fucking annoying ... through two bosses now and like it slightly better but it's borderline unfun.

baboymo

Have you been circumcised?
Nov 15, 2000
Bay Area, CA
COT DAMN! Crazy sales for Rise...and that’s just on a single console.

World was released near the end of the PS4/XBOXONE.

Jinx

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
No idea if anyone plays Animal Crossing, but I guess it's worth a shot asking :o

My kid accidentally factory reset her Switch, which seems to have deleted all of her saved game info, including her island. I was wondering if anyone had some bells/recipes/stuff to pass on to this kid because she's starting over from scratch :hs:

Faikius

Jul 2, 2003
Tomball, TX
No idea if anyone plays Animal Crossing, but I guess it's worth a shot asking :o

My kid accidentally factory reset her Switch, which seems to have deleted all of her saved game info, including her island. I was wondering if anyone had some bells/recipes/stuff to pass on to this kid because she's starting over from scratch :hs:

Have a Nintendo Online account? Cloud saves?

9100RPM

OT Supporter
Sep 23, 2003
SEC Country

I don’t play mine much but I have a bunch of shit cluttering my island that I wouldn’t mind giving her. Surely some rare stuff mixed in as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19