GAME Can we get a legit Nintendo Switch thread?

Valence

Just a dude, playing a dude, playing another dude.
OT Supporter
so i got four of these things, one of me the wife and each kid. digital downloads is a mess, cant' play them on all. created the kids each their own account and added to my family. re bought physical copies of games for them. wife and I are using the same ID - but syncing game progress sucks. Every time i exit mario bros deluxe, it wont reopen and I have to redownload it. WTF. How do i fix this awful shit

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
Finally beat Bravely Default II, pretty fun game, worked for me because I could put it down and come back in my limited free time play a little and still make progress.

riznat

Mar 29, 2011
Lake Tahoe
What is your guys favorite games to play in handheld mode? I'm flying to Mexico next month and thinking of bringing my switch for the flight. Thinking maybe like turn based RPG or something?

Jesus

OT Supporter
Sep 13, 2005
Jupiter, FL
So I dl'ed Sakuna, and Im enjoying it quite a bit. Check it out if you like crafting, cooking, etc. which enhances combat. I'm not far into it but it'll def hold my attention for a while. The voiceovers are my only complaint, but I really don't play video games for that kind of shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448