GAME Can we get a legit Nintendo Switch thread?

Babylon

i'm tired, i'm freezing, i'm dumb
Dec 27, 2007
I need to get one of those. A stick on my joycon starting drifting recently
I fucking love the joycons and how cool they are but fuck them and their drift. I even sent a pair in to Nintendo that goes dumb and runs characters by itself etc and they sent it back saying no issue found lol :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: Keksimus

baboymo

Have you been circumcised?
Nov 15, 2000
Bay Area, CA
Also close to passing the PS4 (118 mil) the end of next year. But will it get close to the e PS2 (158 mil).

Nintnedo says they’re half way through the Switch’s life cycle.

Reactions: jonesn

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
I'd be living the dream if I could get cross save between the switch and PC for games like Stardew Valley and stuff

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
as a PC gamer whenever I boot up my kids switch I can't get over how trash the graphics are. equivalent of modern smartphone games. "but the games are what matter". but the games are $50 to $60 a pop and look as good as a $5/freemium smartphone game. I seriously think the only reason this console is doing so well is bc "gaming smartphones" haven't really caught on outside of asia. Really hope nintendo ups the ante for the refresh.

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
as a PC gamer whenever I boot up my kids switch I can't get over how trash the graphics are. equivalent of modern smartphone games. "but the games are what matter". but the games are $50 to $60 a pop and look as good as a $5/freemium smartphone game. I seriously think the only reason this console is doing so well is bc "gaming smartphones" haven't really caught on outside of asia. Really hope nintendo ups the ante for the refresh.
I have no issues with the switch graphics

Different strokes

Reactions: anomaly and mds2004

riznat

Mar 29, 2011
Lake Tahoe
I've been enjoying Ender Lilies for the last few days, definitely took some atmospheric ideas from Hollow Knight but that's not a bad thing. Pretty fun little metroidvania/platformer so far with a somewhat unique take on getting new skills

SlowNegative

Her name is Rio
Dec 31, 2000
Atlanta

The thing that really bothers me about Nintendo games in general is reading text. What year is this.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19