GAME Can we get a legit Nintendo Switch thread?

limsoup

OT Supporter
Mar 11, 2007
Picked up the switch again for the first time in a while yesterday. I tried the mega man 11 demo and got wrecked several times. I'm rusty in a few ways so that's not a knock against it. Plays great, looks great, I'll probably buy it anyways, but I'd like to beat the demo first lol.

Checked out the triangle strategy demo. Not blown away, but it looks great, and gameplay is better than I thought itd be even if it's not everything I had hoped for. It's a maybe for me, but it's not out yet anyways

So today I played Super Metroid for the first time and its awesome so far.

Reactions: Raimeiken

limsoup

OT Supporter
Mar 11, 2007
Got breath of the wild, this game is great.

Also I loving the way they handled voice in this game, saving it for high impact stuff. Also glad there was an option for Japanese voices.

Raimeiken

OT Supporter
Oct 19, 2002
ARIZONA
Picked up the switch again for the first time in a while yesterday. I tried the mega man 11 demo and got wrecked several times. I'm rusty in a few ways so that's not a knock against it. Plays great, looks great, I'll probably buy it anyways, but I'd like to beat the demo first lol.

Checked out the triangle strategy demo. Not blown away, but it looks great, and gameplay is better than I thought itd be even if it's not everything I had hoped for. It's a maybe for me, but it's not out yet anyways

So today I played Super Metroid for the first time and its awesome so far.
Thanks for reminding me of that megaman game. Totally forgot about it. I havent played the switch in months.

I'm patiently waiting for the Advanced Wars remake and Metal Slug Tactics to come out

Reactions: limsoup

limsoup

OT Supporter
Mar 11, 2007
Thanks for reminding me of that megaman game. Totally forgot about it. I havent played the switch in months.

I'm patiently waiting for the Advanced Wars remake and Metal Slug Tactics to come out
searched, apparently this hasn't been posted somehow:

Werm

Aren't you ashamed of yourself?
Sep 17, 2021
Cheeseland
as a PC gamer whenever I boot up my kids switch I can't get over how trash the graphics are. equivalent of modern smartphone games. "but the games are what matter". but the games are $50 to $60 a pop and look as good as a $5/freemium smartphone game. I seriously think the only reason this console is doing so well is bc "gaming smartphones" haven't really caught on outside of asia. Really hope nintendo ups the ante for the refresh.

I own a switch and 1 game. BOTW.

I own many Nintendo products all with just Zelda games :rofl:

Carne Seca

Oaxaca Flocka Flame
OT Supporter
Apr 1, 2010
Xan Diego
i grabbed a v1 switch. i was trying to figure out how to inject my own roms for nes/snes online, but i gave up.
retroarch is cool but id rather use nintendos built in emulator.

for now im playing the new metroid.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448