GAME Can we get a legit Nintendo Switch thread?

Keksimus

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
Keep in mind tho that I don't give a fuck about having 1,000 Pokemon or many other things that a lot of hardcore fans want.. I haven't gotten a game in this series for so long because I've been waiting for something refreshing like this

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
Isn’t there like 3 Pokémon games coming out at the end of the month, haven’t kept up but my daughter is asking me about it now

baboymo

Have you been circumcised?
Nov 15, 2000
Bay Area, CA

captain-america-i-understood-that-reference.gif

Thor

Cycling, Watch, Beer Crew
OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2004
DFW, TX
Not sure but the pro controller is tight. Feels premium and comfy
I have one, but the kids have gotten in to Mario Kart now and the joy cons suck. Want to get probably two more controllers so all four of us can play without having to use a single joy con.

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw
I have one, but the kids have gotten in to Mario Kart now and the joy cons suck. Want to get probably two more controllers so all four of us can play without having to use a single joy con.
Oh man your poor kids have to use joycons to play Mario kart with their father. Fuck I can't even imagine how they feel

Nov 9, 2005
Can i get some cliffs on modding?
Thinking id like to get a switch lite & would like to throw a some games on, dont care abt online play

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
Never played a console Pokémon game before…might get this.

The graphics are so bad, but I’m 100% buying it.

Had to return my pro controller because of drift (tried to calibrate it three times) but it’s annoying because I got it on sale on Black Friday

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74