GAME Can you believe that Gran Turismo will celebrate its 25th year anniversary next year?

xivera

Jul 2, 2001
Chicago
How likely is Sony/Polyphony Digital is working on something special for the 25th year anniversary of Gran Turismo next year?

KGB ate my bread

nͫiͤcͫeͤnͫiͤcͫeͤnͫiͤcͫeͤnͫiͤcͫeͤ
OT Supporter
Mar 15, 2005
Louisiana
I’ve not bothered with it yet, but I’ve got the PS3 wheel that works with the PS2, reallllly need to set it up in front of my 36” CRT and do some driving. I feel like I can still visualize a ton of the courses from 3, easily had 100+hrs in that game and feel like my save is at about 50% completion :eek4:

BeagleMe

Nov 4, 2009
Claremont, CA/Adelaide, SA
Totally agree.

I didn’t have PS3 and PS4 one reportedly sucked so I didn’t buy it. I think 3 was the last I played, but it was awesome

3 was good, 4 is considered the pinnacle to a ton of folks though. 5 was more or less 4 with some prettier environments and recycled cars, 6 was 5 with extras. Sport is really good, but still feels like a prologue version with its half baked single player mode. 2, and 5 are my personal favorites. 7 looks like they’ve gone back to the GT4 recipe, fingers crossed.

Reactions: xivera

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026