GUN Can you buy an AK 47?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by PokerGuy9, Aug 7, 2007.

1. PokerGuy9

PokerGuy9 Thinking Man

2. GPK

GPK Groovy OT Supporter

You could still buy them during the ban. The ban expired in late 2004, so if you want one, get one.

3. PokerGuy9

PokerGuy9 Thinking Man

Any idea if those are the same gun? Cause it has a really good review on it.

4. Keesh

Keesh New Member

Yep you can still buy them. And yes, they are the same gun. One just had black synthetic hand guards.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Two of mine I'm going to whore out. Might as well pick one up now. Never know if they will be banned.

5. PokerGuy9

PokerGuy9 Thinking Man

Those pictures are BadASS. I like the gun in the 1st picture but i like the background you setup with the 2nd one. So i was reading some forums for like 30 mins and they were hating on the ROM's guns in general. what do u think about that gun.... i mean it has a super good rating on it. This would be my 1st personal gun. I go to the range about 3 times a month and shoots 9mm's.

6. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The romanians are ok for what they are (cheap ak's) theirs a chance you could get one that has some problems(canted sights, triggerslap) I have 3 romanian ak's I tossed out the shitty triggers they come with and replaced all 3, other then that they've been good. If you can afford to spend a little bit money look into some of the ones built on polish kits, or still fairly cheap you can pick up used chinese ones.

7. PokerGuy9

PokerGuy9 Thinking Man

O yea BTW where the hell do u find these things..... All my local dealers (within 50 miles) have huge mark up even on handguns? So far i know of:
    centerfiresystems, summitgunbroker what are some other ones? Guns shows also?

8. mds2004

mds2004 OT Supporter

and only 10 round magazines :hs:

unless they're preban of course