ART Canon Liquidation Sale

isaac86hatch

This thread sucks
Oct 3, 2005
Oregon
Not switching to Nikon, Not buying a 5DII, No Bullshit. Just want out for now.

20d ... $450
30d with grip ... $600
Tamron 17-50 f2.8 ... $350
Tokina 11-16 f2.8 ... $490
Canon 50 f1.8 ... $50
Cokin P filter hold & adapter for 67 and 77mm with 2 Hitech ND Grad Soft .6 filters ... $55
Nikon sb-26 ... $150
Canon 420ex ... $140
Vivitar 285HV (2) ... $75 each
Pocket Wizard Plus IIs with connector for viv285 (3) ... $145 each.
Sanyo Eneloop AA 4 per pack (4)... $25 for all (used once)
SanDisk 4gb UltraII CF (2) ... $16 each
SanDisk 2gb UltraII CF ... $10<br>Impact flash stand with head and shoot through umbrellas. Kinda busted umbrellas ... $55 for both.

$2990.00 is the total, but willing to do $2,890 for all, shipped. Preferred. Everything is in perfect working order unless listed otherwise. One of the PWs has a small chip in the foot. Have boxes for most everything. Samples at www.flickr.com/sircoupe

Serious buyers only please. Prefer you contact me at [email protected]

TS
TS
isaac86hatch

isaac86hatch

This thread sucks
Oct 3, 2005
Oregon
I am facing 2 more years of upper division advertising classes. I am in a very important, paid internship and competing for another that is in London ($$$) and I live in a place that is shooter friendly like 4 months out of the year.

I REALLY hate doing it, but I know that it will just sit here. For now I am happy shooting with my lolympus PS and my cell phone for blog photos and such, but I am not going to be doing anything intense for at least a few years.

It's :hs: now but in the end it will be :coold:

Mighty_Zeus

HolyshitPocketWizardII's....Let me sleep on this. I may take all 3 off of your hands, cerialy. :noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes:

tetsuo

And shepherds we shall be...
May 6, 2004
fuck, i really want to spend some money, but i really shouldn't :hsd: i might be interested in the cokin filters

CRC

Sep 14, 2002
PDX
Semi local seller :noes:

I will buy the eneloops and one pocket wizard if you will be near portland anytime soon. I will pay cash and you won't have to worry about shipping or paypal fees

e.pie

Dec 3, 2004
KFLY
Cokin P filter hold & adapter for 67 and 77mm with 2 Hitech ND Grad Soft .6 filters ... $55

I will take this and the eneloops (if you still have the eneloops) what is your paypal :wiggle:

Last edited:

Mighty_Zeus

HolyshitPocketWizardII's....Let me sleep on this. I may take all 3 off of your hands, cerialy. :noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes:

:hs: Wifey says I can buy nothing camera related as christmas is coming and she may have already bought it (or is planning to) :cool:

Best-o-luck to ya mate.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor