GUN cans/nfa items in florida - corporations

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by crazybenf, Oct 11, 2009.

  1. crazybenf

    crazybenf Well-Known Member

    Nov 14, 2001
    Likes Received:
    I'm looking to purchase a can.

    Which would be the best route to take? File under an S or C? Still form a trust? I am president of a 3 FL corps (2 S, one C) The corps are active, so the yearly corp fees are irrelevant.

    Whats the story on other NFA items.. conversion to FA etc? Are the tax stamps around the same price? Can you just purchase the FA sear/parts?

    School a noob.
  2. Keesh

    Keesh New Member

    Oct 26, 2003
    Likes Received:
    I would start over with a simple NFA trust. If you have a corp for other reasons and other stuff, I wouldn't mess around with it. Forming a trust is easy and there's no yearly fee.

    Full auto is legal, but you must buy a transferable one. All NFA tax stamps are $200, for short barreled rifles, suppressors, machineguns.

Share This Page