Martha Stewart candy fuchsia on the sewage Buick
Oct 12, 2020
900.jpg

this gon' be good :nod:

chornelium

pepper mill connoisseur
Jan 26, 2006
San Juan Island, WA
The peppermint? I switched to the citrus because if I showered before bed instead of in the morning, I couldn't get to sleep. That shit will wake you the hell up even if it doesn't get on your parts. But oh boy is the wake up even bigger if it does get on parts. Holy tingling moley.
Have you tried the lavender? It's my fav

TS
TS
Dick Dale

Dick Dale

Oct 12, 2020
The peppermint? I switched to the citrus because if I showered before bed instead of in the morning, I couldn't get to sleep. That shit will wake you the hell up even if it doesn't get on your parts. But oh boy is the wake up even bigger if it does get on parts. Holy tingling moley.
I mean I couldn't imagine what getting it on a vagine would be like. I can't imagine it'd be that pleasant haha.

I haven't used it in about 5 years, so I've largely forgotten what I'm getting into :noes:

chornelium

pepper mill connoisseur
Jan 26, 2006
San Juan Island, WA
Also be sure to dillute that stuff, it's pretty strong right out of the bottle, which is fine but wasteful.. 5:1 iirc for shampoo/body wash. Those little plastic squirt bottles work well for them.

71lwnCT-VAL._AC_SY741_.jpg

Reactions: Dick Dale
TS
TS
Dick Dale

Dick Dale

Oct 12, 2020
Also be sure to dillute that stuff, it's pretty strong right out of the bottle, which is fine but wasteful.. 5:1 iirc for shampoo/body wash. Those little plastic squirt bottles work well for them.

71lwnCT-VAL._AC_SY741_.jpg
do you still dilute with a loofah or facecloth

• Dislike
Reactions: Simius The Monkey

Carne Seca

Oaxaca Flocka Flame
OT Supporter
Apr 1, 2010
Xan Diego
real talk Ive been having bacne issues since i got [mostly] clean again, and I'm half hoping this stuff is the ticket :o

This soap dries my skin a bit. You might want to check out some scrubs and shit too.
Drying your skin might make that shit worse. But I have no idea what I’m talking about. Lol.

• Haha

Carne Seca

Oaxaca Flocka Flame
OT Supporter
Apr 1, 2010
Xan Diego
I filled the bottle 1/5 full then the rest with water. I never used those tbh.

Now I just get the bar soap since it's easier and it's really all I use when showering.

Werd. I get those foaming pumps and put the spicy bronners soap and water in there. I don’t just use the soap alone.

Carne Seca

Oaxaca Flocka Flame
OT Supporter
Apr 1, 2010
Xan Diego
I did a dab earlier. Mixed some garlic breath and sundae driver. I’ve been meaning to turn the ps5 on for the last 15min. But I keep getting distracted.

• Haha

XO

I'll bee your honey
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2001
Not*Cal
I dilute mine with distilled water and add almond/jojoba/castor oil in around 5% of the mix, one bottle usually lasts me a year.

I like to mix lavender and eucalyptus

XO

I'll bee your honey
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2001
Not*Cal
no for two reasons

I don't really care for the smell of lavender and for some reason I really have a hard time sleeping when I can smell it.

like real lavender or just that shitty weird soft flowery purfume lavender scent that shit stuff has. the real stuff is super fruity, also the dr bronners uses real almond oil in their almond soap so it smells like skittles

Reactions: Carne Seca

12xalt

Menopause SUCKS
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Hazel Dell, WA (Portland, OR)
like real lavender or just that shitty weird soft flowery purfume lavender scent that shit stuff has. the real stuff is super fruity, also the dr bronners uses real almond oil in their almond soap so it smells like skittles
when I had my breast reduction, the surgeon suggested rubbing the scars with lavender oil (mixed with another oil, I used almond)

for like a week of recovery, I couldn't sleep, which I really needed to

Didn't care for the smell, so stopped using it and was able to sleep. Occasionally I'll have a night were I can't and find that I've used hand soap somewhere with it. Now I check ingredients in shampoo and soap before buying.

• Sad
Reactions: Carne Seca and XO

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman