Car chase ends at the win Dixie I was in yesterday

Mercedes

IZLAM hummus king
Feb 14, 2003
Orlando FL
Lol shopping for the store looking for bogo items . Dude runs past me , 2 seconds later 10 cops guns drawn run in asking me where he go , dude went to the shirts section and was trying to change. They tazed and cuffed him.

I guess they used spike strips on the uhaul truck.

DWfEXJF.jpg

Stylerod

150mph in a swimsuit :eek3:
Dec 23, 2001
150MPH in a Swimsuit :eek3:!
So a guy in a U-Haul, with blow out tires was able to get to Walmart so far ahead of the police that he was in the process of changing his shirt before they caught him? How fat were these cops?

TS
TS
Mercedes

Mercedes

IZLAM hummus king
Feb 14, 2003
Orlando FL
So a guy in a U-Haul, with blow out tires was able to get to Walmart so far ahead of the police that he was in the process of changing his shirt before they caught him? How fat were these cops?
You didn’t read
Where the fuck did I even mention Walmart🤣

Jumpem

Oct 9, 2002
Lol shopping for the store looking for bogo items . Dude runs past me , 2 seconds later 10 cops guns drawn run in asking me where he go , dude went to the shirts section and was trying to change. They tazed and cuffed him.

I guess they used spike strips on the uhaul truck.

DWfEXJF.jpg
Why is that woman wearing long sleeves in Florida?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman