ART Car pix critique plx?

dmora

I'm not winning a Pulitzer obviously.

I can see some under/over exposure issues.
And i need a graduated filter for skies.

Wat else? :wavey:

pcar01.jpg

pcar02.jpg

pcar04.jpg

pcar10.jpg

pcar17.jpg

xenon supra

OT Supporter
Feb 3, 2005
San Diego, CA
IMO those aren't the best angles for the cars. They are great looking cars but IMO they just look decent in the pictures.

Play around with different angles, and I personally don't mind a nice pelfed car shot, it can help a little if you don't overdo it.

TS
TS

dmora

#1 is accurate for the color. THere was horrible tungsten lighting on the car, but the sky and buildings are color correct. And since the car is white it just eats the color up.
I'd need to merge 2 photos to get the car color correct.

tetsuo

And shepherds we shall be...
May 6, 2004
are those kdubb's cars? some decent photos of some awesome cars. some lighting would really help those cars pop.

jared_IRL

OT Supporter
Feb 12, 2006
#1 is accurate for the color. THere was horrible tungsten lighting on the car, but the sky and buildings are color correct. And since the car is white it just eats the color up.
I'd need to merge 2 photos to get the car color correct.

Naah, i'm pretty sure you could get away with just one image...

pcar01.jpg

pcar0adj.jpg

Bloke

Banned
Jun 1, 2003
Lacrosse wi
they all look too noisy to me. id hate to say it but "Digital is like shaved legs on a man - very smooth and clean but there is something acutely disconcerting about it."

Girth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2002
Houston
They suck, and so does Kevin. You don't need PWs, you need to learn that commander mode. And then buy a cheaper (SB 600) flash and do over. Maybe I'll bring my lights with me to austin one time and all 3 of us can go out and spoon!!! :mamoru:

jared_IRL

OT Supporter
Feb 12, 2006
nikon coolscan 5000+pro 9000 printer

how do you feel about the end result image quality of your printed images being determined by the scanner, instead of your camera/lens/film?

I left film when I started printing digitally, because I KNOW how much more detail is in slide film, and my darkroom slide prints made my scanned, digitally printed slide prints look like absolute garbage.

I would actually argue that unless you're using a drum scanner, your slide film is going to waste...

The tire shine is fucking terrible and bad and awful never ever ever use it again ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448