FIT Carrot Top on the fit show

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamiraa

OT Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Texas
Look at the video on the top right that loads. WTF the doctor tells him hes obsese, hes still pretty fucking big (muscular) , not flabby . . .

ccrooks

Oct 26, 2003
south bay, southern cali
kamiraa said:
Look at the video on the top right that loads. WTF the doctor tells him hes obsese, hes still pretty fucking big (muscular) , not flabby . . .
at my height/weight, i'm "moderately overweight" and at the beginning of this year, i was borderline obese :dunno:

y1997

Made in the U.S.S.R.
Apr 1, 2006
Detroit
Hes not that big...considering he has enough money to hire a nutritionist and a competant personal trainer (well maybe not :mamoru: ), I dont see what would stop him from gaining muscle.

Riden, sliden, whipin and dippin, my chrome strips
Oct 11, 2002
y1997 said:
Hes not that big...considering he has enough money to hire a nutritionist and a competant personal trainer (well maybe not :mamoru: ), I dont see what would stop him from gaining muscle.
dont forget getting slys roid dealers number, when they ran into each other.

snigg

Oct 23, 2006
man that workout sucked. bicep curls and lat pulls:rolleyes: where is the pull ups and rows on back day?

snigg

Oct 23, 2006
konrad109 said:
You gotta work the gunz yo.

No thanks. My "gunz" get enough work from my work out. Ill throw in some bicep curls at the end of my workout occasionally but other than that there is no direct bicep work.

y1997

Made in the U.S.S.R.
Apr 1, 2006
Detroit
snigg said:
No thanks. My "gunz" get enough work from my work out. Ill throw in some bicep curls at the end of my workout occasionally but other than that there is no direct bicep work.

There is nothing wrong with working out your arms....but the routine he was doing was retarded.

snigg

Oct 23, 2006
i never said there was something wrong with bicep work, but i would rather spend my time at the gym on other exercises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan