• Switch

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • Playstation

Votes: 33 53.2%

• Total voters

Jonny Chimpo

Dec 20, 2003
Hell
Want to get a console for the game room for entertaining but I have no idea wtf to even get.

school me

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
Xbox fan myself mainly because I’ve been in that ecosystem since the original one and also gamepass is pretty awesome but PS usually has better exclusives so there’s that.

Reactions: Downset

Havsie

ROTARY BOYS
Jun 21, 2007
SOUTH Jersey
the only one you can get somewhat reliably is the switch

even still, you're gonna have to probably use a stock tracker bot cause they get snatched up quick

TS
TS
Jonny Chimpo

Jonny Chimpo

Dec 20, 2003
Hell
You describe your needs as "casual gaming" and "for entertaining". The Nintendo Switch is the obvious choice.

Why? Because A) there is an absolute TON of software that is perfect for the needs you describe, and B) you can actually buy one right now.
This has been my line of thinking too, but I don’t know shit about consoles. I do like the versatility of the switch as well.

Reactions: jsilas

Keksimus

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
personally, I like 8 bit arcade retro shit like Pac-Man and dgaf about modern titles which is why I dont know what I’m even doing. Mostly this is for occasional use when my nephew or friends come over.

Switch for sure then

May 8, 2001
Colorado
As others have said, Switch for your needs for sure. Would be a complete waste of money if you don't even enjoy playing top of the line(graphically) titles.

Dr. Mike

yes
OT Supporter
Apr 3, 2020
San Diego
I enjoy the Xbox One X with Gamepass. I use it very rarely. It’s good though and it fits on my TV stand easily

Will upgrade to newer stuff once they scale them down

Last edited:

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
You wouldn't have fun gaming lol

You'd obsess over particulars and ruin any potential enjoyment u might have

Reactions: Jesus

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor