Catching a cold during a pandemic sucks...

_dEf_

Shitted farted
Feb 15, 2005
Phuckit
Can't just be sick. Gotta go get tested every fucking time.
Anyways, bleh. Head is all stuffy. :(

Someone hold me.

Reactions: Colleen

Buzz Killington

π–•π–Šπ–ˆπ–ˆπ–†π–›π–Ž
that's one thing that has been good about distanced learning and wfh. kids haven't been sick all of 2020 - and by extension, neither have i.

hopefully i'm not jinxing myself here. but yeah, masks and social distancing helps reduce many diseases
Makes me wonder if there's going to be an epic outbreak of colds/flus/etc. once this all dies down.

Reactions: _dEf_

imbored

Aug 11, 2005
OKC
yep. I had a bad like resp/sinus infection in like August last year. I hit up my primary doc. "Sorry you can't come in and we can't provide you any help via telehealth or referral of where to go. terribly sorry. good luck"

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
Makes me wonder if there's going to be an epic outbreak of colds/flus/etc. once this all dies down.

less transmission over the year probably means overall less transmission in absolute numbers once we get back to "normal". And people are gonna be wearing masks for a while so it might take a while to ramp up.

Mercedes

IZLAM hummus king
Feb 14, 2003
Orlando FL
that's one thing that has been good about distanced learning and wfh. kids haven't been sick all of 2020 - and by extension, neither have i.

hopefully i'm not jinxing myself here. but yeah, masks and social distancing helps reduce many diseases
Likewise , didn’t even get cold or flu and my allergies were very good because of the mask
Blocking pollen

tomato paste

OT Supporter
Aug 28, 2014
How do you catch a cold during a pandemic though?

You should be washing your hands, wearing a mask, and social distancing. How would you catch it?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright Β© 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman