CBD: Who takes CBD to sleep at night?

Keysersozeh

The Devil Himself
OT Supporter
Nov 30, 2001
Phoenix, AZ
Looking for some recommendations on a CBD product to take to help sleep at night. Melatonin used to work but it just seems to make me slightly sleepy. I usually end up waking up 20 min later.

Would appreciate hearing what you are taking and from where. Soo much stuff online and hard to figure out what's legit.

Thanks!

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
Smoking weed, listening to relaxing music (or even a relaxing meditation playlist) and then I turn on my diffuser with a nighttime blend oil and I'm off to sleep.

Also fresh washed sheets helps me sleep better too :0 along with fuzzy blankets, but I honestly think that's chase I had fuzzy blankets in bed growing up

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
Is weed legal where you are? Cause the best thing to do is goto a local shop and ask what they have and what they would recommend.

TS
TS
Keysersozeh

Keysersozeh

The Devil Himself
OT Supporter
Nov 30, 2001
Phoenix, AZ
Smoking weed, listening to relaxing music (or even a relaxing meditation playlist) and then I turn on my diffuser with a nighttime blend oil and I'm off to sleep.

Trying to not go down the weed path. It works for me but would like to go there as a last resort. I used to just do edibles before bed but after a while I needed to increase my dosage which comes with its own side effects.

Reactions: Colleen

Accords 4U2 NV

OT's Resident Desi
Oct 26, 2000
PantherNation
check out bioMD+

great CBD and great value...

there are a lot of shitty CBD companies out there, so just be warned. I had also liked CBDdistillery until they changed their formula.
I loved CBDistillery but it hasn't done shit for me and my wife lately.. maybe this explains it.

I also get Social CBD for sleep.

Reactions: Keysersozeh
TS
TS
Keysersozeh

Keysersozeh

The Devil Himself
OT Supporter
Nov 30, 2001
Phoenix, AZ
Imagine choosing a gun over sleep

:rofl:

It's really a matter of already having a permit. Not sure yet on what information shops will need to collect in AZ. Some places collect information and others do not in CA.

That being said. I have used weed to sleep in the past and while it works.. it not always good sleep and I found it zaps motivation during the day.

FlyNReeLow

Elite Member #200
Mar 14, 2000
Central Coast, CALI
I loved CBDistillery but it hasn't done shit for me and my wife lately.. maybe this explains it.

I also get Social CBD for sleep.

yup, they changed the formula, and was never the same.. check out bioMD+ .. always coupon codes to be found.

FlyNReeLow

Elite Member #200
Mar 14, 2000
Central Coast, CALI
yup, they changed the formula, and was never the same.. check out bioMD+ .. always coupon codes to be found.

ur sleep cbd is using Valerian Root to put you to bed. its common in other sleep teas and pills. def waaaay better than melatonin, but maybe just check out Valerian Root tea or pills, as may be cheaper in the long run...

FlyNReeLow

Elite Member #200
Mar 14, 2000
Central Coast, CALI
i have bioMD tincture. What is the best way to use it besides putting it directly under the tongue, it is super oily compared to cbdistillery.

i have no issues with bioMD full spectrum under the tongue. maybe try to do it before u brush ur teeth in the morning and at night. the MCT oil they add (coconut like most) helps with the sublimation

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman