SRS chances that my girlfriend is pregnant?

somethingstrang

Aug 16, 2007
Ok...ever since she got her first period, my girlfriend has had a spot-on cyclic period of every 28 days, plus or minus 1-2 days max. Now she's 4-5 days late for her period, and she has had cramps, but no "blood."

So naturally she thinks she could be pregnant, but we've never had intercourse. At the most she thinks that semen could have seeped in from my finger, but I'm pretty sure that I've never had wet semen on my fingers during that time.

She bought the first response early pregnancy test, which is supposed to be THE best HPT test and crazy accurate even a couple of days pre-period (remember she is 5 days late). She took a test during the night, which came out negative and a test the next morning, which also came out negative.

Later that day she went to clinic to get her urine tested (this was a university clinic and they don't do blood tests on faculty/staff), and it came back negative. The doctor there also said that while it is possible to get pregnant without intercourse, her personal opinion was that chances make it pretty much impossible.

So we have 3 negatives and a "don't worry about it, it's impossible" from the doctor, but she still hasn't had her period. This is freaking her out and it's starting to freak me out. Why the hell is her period so damn irregular at this time? it was 2 weeks before her period was supposed to start since we did anything sexual.

Frantakes

Feb 20, 2011
Puerto Rico
Jesus.

Shes flipping out for something stupid. If the blood, urine,FR and the doctor said no, its a definitely a no. She should get check tho for getting her period regulated. Dont freak out.

THoC

Feb 5, 2007
ive been w. girls that were a week late. you havent had sex w. her.... doubt the sipping semen theory is anything to worry about.

so unless she's bangin someone on the side im sure its nothing to worry about.

IslanderOffRoad

Do you even lift kit?
Dec 23, 2003
Houston, Tx
First time I had sex, the girl was late about 2 weeks after. I thought my life was over at 18. It happens, don't stress yet. Just spend some time in a hot tub drinking champagne with her.

Stilgar1973

Aug 12, 2006
Her cycle is easily influenced by stress.
It is a vicious circle.
She gets some retarded idea in her head, it causes stress.
The stress causes her to be late.
Her being late justifies her retarded idea which causes more stress.

She is fine. Absolutely fine.

If you really want to fuck with her now is an excellent time to break up with her.
There is nothing you can do to cause her to see things differently. Might as well have some fun.

TerryA

Feb 9, 2011
The doctor there also said that while it is possible to get pregnant without intercourse, her personal opinion was that chances make it pretty much impossible..

One thing you can be sure of - women's bodies change. Another thing you can be sure of - if you didn't have intercourse, she isn't pregnant unless she's A- cheating on you B- using a turkey baster when you're not looking

Diesel66

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
Kc
One thing you can be sure of - women's bodies change. Another thing you can be sure of - if you didn't have intercourse, she isn't pregnant unless she's A- cheating on you B- using a turkey baster when you're not looking
there's stilla possibility, rare of course.

Abomb

Feb 22, 2005
Houston, TX
just relax man. here in a week or two she'll start and you'll be all

Action_Goofy.gif

YourMomOnRyeBun

Sep 6, 2006
Houston, TX
Ok...ever since she got her first period, my girlfriend has had a spot-on cyclic period of every 28 days, plus or minus 1-2 days max. Now she's 4-5 days late for her period, and she has had cramps, but no "blood."

So naturally she thinks she could be pregnant, but we've never had intercourse. At the most she thinks that semen could have seeped in from my finger, but I'm pretty sure that I've never had wet semen on my fingers during that time.

She bought the first response early pregnancy test, which is supposed to be THE best HPT test and crazy accurate even a couple of days pre-period (remember she is 5 days late). She took a test during the night, which came out negative and a test the next morning, which also came out negative.

Later that day she went to clinic to get her urine tested (this was a university clinic and they don't do blood tests on faculty/staff), and it came back negative. The doctor there also said that while it is possible to get pregnant without intercourse, her personal opinion was that chances make it pretty much impossible.

So we have 3 negatives and a "don't worry about it, it's impossible" from the doctor, but she still hasn't had her period. This is freaking her out and it's starting to freak me out. Why the hell is her period so damn irregular at this time? it was 2 weeks before her period was supposed to start since we did anything sexual.

Has she been more stressed lately?
Started a new diet or workout routine?
Any new medications? Either starting...or stopping?

There are dozens of reasons why her cycle could be "off" or just change.

JohnQPoster

Nov 12, 2010
Nil and I don't know

thanks that makes me feel better :big grin:

It is interesting that when she takes 2 at home tests (which in my experience are 100% accurate, 2 or 3 scares and one positive. He is 2 weeks 3 days today) you both begin to 'freak out.' When a medical doctor conducts a test in office and tells you that it is 'almost impossible for her to be pregnant' it does little to ally your worries. Then a while later, after you post a thread in a mental health forum on the internet and some dudes and a few chicks that you have never met and do not know from Adam tell you that she isn't pregnant based solely on the information that you provided, you feel better.

What I am saying is; You have three tests and a doctor's personal opinion, yet you need affirmation from five people from the internet in order to feel better. It is absolutely stunning.

Does your girlfriend think crazy all the time, or is this an isolated incident of madness, why would she bother taking all the tests if she isn't going to believe the results? It sounds like she may have some dementia or some shit.

TerryA

Feb 9, 2011
Nil and I don't know

It is interesting that when she takes 2 at home tests (which in my experience are 100% accurate, 2 or 3 scares and one positive. He is 2 weeks 3 days today) you both begin to 'freak out.' When a medical doctor conducts a test in office and tells you that it is 'almost impossible for her to be pregnant' it does little to ally your worries. Then a while later, after you post a thread in a mental health forum on the internet and some dudes and a few chicks that you have never met and do not know from Adam tell you that she isn't pregnant based solely on the information that you provided, you feel better.

What I am saying is; You have three tests and a doctor's personal opinion, yet you need affirmation from five people from the internet in order to feel better. It is absolutely stunning.

Does your girlfriend think crazy all the time, or is this an isolated incident of madness, why would she bother taking all the tests if she isn't going to believe the results? It sounds like she may have some dementia or some shit.

Hence the post in the Asylum

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan