TAT Changing barbells?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by russd10089, Jul 24, 2004.

  1. russd10089

    russd10089 New Member

    Sep 10, 2003
    Likes Received:
    Central Illinois
    I'm wanting to up the guage of my dydoes, from 16g to 14g.
    I've had them for 3 months, and was wondering if I can do this, or should i have my piercer do it?

    If i can do it, i can get any curved barbells, right?

    Oh, and another question, how do you get the balls on really tight, one fell off last night during sex, and i'd rather that not happen again.

Share This Page