Changing Video Format

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by RiNgRiNgBaNaNaPhOnE, Jul 4, 2005.

  1. Hey all, i'm a bit clueless when it comes to this stuff but any help would be appreciated! I use a sony dvd camera and i recorded a dvd. When I play it on the computer I see .IFO and .BUP and .VOP files... Is there any program out there that can change these to a file that would play on Win Media??
  2. stoliohranj

    stoliohranj beautiful fucking tits man

    Jul 26, 2004
    Likes Received:
    .vop = .vob?

    if so, you'll need to find a divx encoder program. this will be a long and cpu intensive process. so unless you have a fast cpu and lots of fast ram this will take you a long fucking time.

Share This Page