ART Chase Jarvis live photo-shoot

Finklenator

Aug 11, 2004
Southern California
I don't know how many of you are into Chase Jarvis, but he is having a live photo-shoot of the band "We are Augustines" right now. A little cheesy with the interviewing, but hopefully the photo-shoot is cool.

Marix

OT Supporter
May 23, 2006
oh he just said.. "the black and white is for many reasons, mainly aesthetic"

No, it isn't.. it's stupid

FlashhslaF

Sep 17, 2003
why ain't he mic'd up the entire time. wtf am i looking at when I can't hear him talk...I thought that was the whole point.

IntheWorks

windin film.. takin pics
Jun 30, 2001
earth
that lighting is shitty....

looked better once he was doing the tight shots of the individuals though... but still kinda meh

NCTRNL

May 10, 2004
Kansas City
Watch the live twitter feed. Man there are some IDIOTS out there asking stupid questions and they're all "photographers".

Example: Q: Why does he ask them to close their eyes and open them right before the shot.

Some answers twitter gave: The purpose of closing and then reopening the models eyes is to make them look more natural, rather than posed.

Wrong, it makes their pupils look big...and their eyes are a little more moist...how do they look more "natural"?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan