Illinois
My asshole ain't dirty
office-space-lips.gif

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
oof I must have been downgraded to poverty non-CSR customer service now as well, these guys suck balls sounds like they are all stay at home moms working out of their shitty basements, could barely hear them and both reps were pretty damn rude

I MISS THAT CSR LIFE

turns out i have to wait another month before applying for the CSP :wtc:, guess its 48 months from when u actually received the bonus, not 48 from when u first got the card

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
Yes, you can continue using the CSR card after you downgrade until you want to switch over to the "new" card. The number still works.
dont forget that poverty non toptier Chase cards carry international fees, like i did :wtc:

my physical CSR still works down here, so ive been using it out of habit, but its now classified as a Freedom card in the system, i kept using it like a dumbass and got liek $40 in international charges :wtc:

Chuck Finley

Florida Man | Infamous ROFL Spammer
Super Moderator
May 1, 2002
St Pete, FL
oof I must have been downgraded to poverty non-CSR customer service now as well, these guys suck balls sounds like they are all stay at home moms working out of their shitty basements, could barely hear them and both reps were pretty damn rude

I MISS THAT CSR LIFE

turns out i have to wait another month before applying for the CSP :wtc:, guess its 48 months from when u actually received the bonus, not 48 from when u first got the card
No shit Sherlock. That’s only been posted like 500x the last few pages. :rofl:

P3R3

Apr 8, 2011
Seattle
How do you know when your bonus posted? Have to call in to confirm? I am pretty sure it’s been 4 years since I got the cs, so I can downgrade to freedom, then apply to CSP?

vtec1994

It always rains at Le Mans
Jun 11, 2001
Atlanta
Got my 100K a week or 2 ago. Back to my Delta Amex for now so I can set up some status for the next couple years as they're rolling over literally everything.

MassMan

Aug 26, 2004
Somerville, MA
So everyone is ditching the CSR due to the new 550 fee?
Nah, still enough value for me.

I’m also 10% convinced that they’re trying to get churning crew off the CSR and then going to add value to it

:x: maybe only let reserve people use the new sapphire airport lounges perhaps :dunno:

siflnolly

Sep 8, 2003
Culver City
Nah, still enough value for me.

I’m also 10% convinced that they’re trying to get churning crew off the CSR and then going to add value to it

:x: maybe only let reserve people use the new sapphire airport lounges perhaps :dunno:

I used the lounge at LAX and Nice, FR this past week. Almost makes it worth it (although I think prioirty pass costs like 79 dollars?)

Booze makes flights so much easier. And the 300 travel credit is helpful. I think i'm just too lazy to ditch the CSR given the 300 credit, doordash perk and PP

Reactions: MassMan

vtec1994

It always rains at Le Mans
Jun 11, 2001
Atlanta
Hold on.. so if I book a Delta flight via Ultimate Rewards portal, Delta treats it as a cash fare and I'll get all my Skymiles and shit and be upgrade eligible because they think its a cash fare, not a reward ticket?

Fubar

OT Supporter
Dec 6, 2002
Arizona
So everyone is ditching the CSR due to the new 550 fee?

I called Chase last week to product change my CSR and they offered to reduce the AF to $300 for the next year. I still went with the product change to get the CSP signup bonus though.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor