Jun 17, 2004
sure you did

we all know you're a bum
wQHM1p6.jpg

:rl:

AndyP

OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2004
Woo. Called this morning. Rep said still eligible for the bonus. Said the other one had no idea what they were talking about. Also:

qiiMraz.jpg

Reactions: bearsdidit

Cold Brew

OT Supporter
Mar 12, 2004
Ugh I should probably get that cap one card, but I already have like 1.3 million Capone points that I haven't used

siflnolly

Sep 8, 2003
Culver City
Capital One Venture X is no joke. Applied on Wednesday and the card arrived Saturday. I think CSR did the same, but its fascinating how quick they operate.

Now need to lower my CSR to CSP.

Reactions: AndyP

JeffSTL

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2004
Illinois
Got approved for the SW Premier through my EIN :bowdown:

Just like I thought, I'm up against that Chase credit wall tho....they lowered my CL $5k on a biz card under my SSN which is a different account to give me $5k of credit here. Kind of nervous about getting the personal card now a week later, but hopefully the timing isnt an issue and hopefully if they finally deny due to credit, I can call for recon and get them to shift credit if they dont automatically do it themselves. No reason I need $20k-$30k limits on all these cards.

AndyP

OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2004
Capital One Venture X is no joke. Applied on Wednesday and the card arrived Saturday. I think CSR did the same, but its fascinating how quick they operate.

Now need to lower my CSR to CSP.
I’m gonna drop mine to freedom unlimited once I use the points

HenrayPG

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2007
LV
Did Chase recently limit using rewards points to pay yourself back?

Wasn’t it limited categories anyways? I’m sitting on 2.2m UR points that might take me a while to redeem on travel. I could blow a bunch on the 1.5x towards apple but don’t really need anything. I don’t want to pay myself back $100 on groceries at a time

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor