CREW Chase Sapphire Reserve v. Churn/Award Travel Crew

JeffSTL

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2004
Illinois
Just ordered a new MBP. Loaded up my apple balance with $2k of gift cards which supposedly is the limit I read. So I got 5x Chase URs on that $2k. Then put the rest on my new Southwest Biz card.

Got approved for the Southwest Biz card through my EIN account, and the personal card a few days later.

Gonna be fuckin with that Companion Pass the next 2 years :bowdown: :bowdown:

AndyP

OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2004
Went ahead and did that the other day.

9rCSCx1.jpg

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
The program is a travel program bruh, it’s not worthless :rofl: there’s incredible value for travel options
:werd:

I still haven't booked any travel through Chase, but I've transferred probably 2M points from it to United/Hyatt and booked business class tickets and nice hotels all over the place.

75k points for a $6k business class ticket = 12.5 points per dollar = killer deal.

AndyP

OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2004
:werd:

I still haven't booked any travel through Chase, but I've transferred probably 2M points from it to United/Hyatt and booked business class tickets and nice hotels all over the place.

75k points for a $6k business class ticket = 12.5 points per dollar = killer deal.
Yes.

SBrooks1

@ComicConScott
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
My girlfriend and I are about to pay off all our debts and combine our checking accounts. Which of these cards with benefits be best for us to pay our monthly bills with?

• Barf
Reactions: couchlock

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
what airline/itinerary?
Mostly United from SFO to CDG (and CDG back to SFO). I usually target 70-75k points for business class tickets when I'm booking at least 30 days in advance. I've booked tickets for that amount of points on the following flights (round-trip) historically:

SFO->HND
SFO->NRT
SFO->CDG
SFO->FRA

Usually it requires a quick stop (e.g. 1-2 hour layover), but about 50% of the time I can find non-stop flights in at least one of those directions.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74