CREW Chase Sapphire Reserve v. Churn/Award Travel Crew

Subliminal012

OT Supporter
Oct 13, 2002
San Francisco, CA
I see it on almost every single day except for the 15th (a Tuesday lol).

0eAHpjM.png

What am i doing wrong? You sure you're filtering on nonstop? With stops i'm getting a ton of days that are 70k, but shitty stops.

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
How does the Platinum AMEX compare to the CSR? Got a pre-approval in the mail with 125k points if you spend $6k in the first 3 months. Seems like the benefits offset the yearly fee pretty well too.

Edit: the fee is $695 so still pretty high even after monthly statement credits for travel fees, etc, but I think if you utilize all of them it's at least $100 more than the annual fee.

Reactions: AndyP

AndyP

OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2004
How does the Platinum AMEX compare to the CSR? Got a pre-approval in the mail with 125k points if you spend $6k in the first 3 months. Seems like the benefits offset the yearly fee pretty well too.

Edit: I take that back--the fee is $695 so still pretty high even after monthly statement credits for travel fees, etc.
I couldn’t justify the plat.

Reactions: hootpie

AndyP

OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2004
The venture x seems like the jam right now. Already used my $300 travel credit. Annual fee of $395 is a bargain.

Reactions: bearsdidit

bearsdidit

May 8, 2004
San Diego, CA

Edit: the fee is $695 so still pretty high even after monthly statement credits for travel fees, etc, but I think if you utilize all of them it's at least $100 more than the annual fee.
IME, it was worth getting for the sign up bonus but I didn’t renew it.

Chuck Finley

Florida Man | Infamous ROFL Spammer
Super Moderator
May 1, 2002
St Pete, FL

If you have a 125k offer it’s worth it at least for the first year. Max out the airline credit and all the others.

HenrayPG

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2007
LV
I have CSR and chase business ink preferred. I transfer points to CSR for the 1.5 on travel. Does anybody have experience with ink unlimited? It says 1.5% cash back but would it have same points system aside from the 2 and 3 point categories? I don’t use those much so not so worried about the extra points.

digitaljames

OT Supporter
Jan 3, 2005
Tampa
Best use of Amex points is to transfer to one of their travel partners, correct? Trying to utilize my CSR and Amex points to get the most out of them.

aloe

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
Dallas, Tejas
Have an AA citi card for AA miles currently.

If I want to churn a bonus for miles to transfer to AA travel, what should I go for? :dunno:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74