Check in if youre from Texas

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
How do you know if someone's from Texas? Just wait - they'll tell you.
As a Texan Citizen from the Great State of The Republic of Texas, I'm not sure that's accurate. But you know what, son, I'm gonna let you say it, because gosh darn it, y'all got something good going on, ya hear?

Reactions: Ranger-AO

KingGargantuan

β™–β™˜β™—β™•β™”β™—β™˜β™–
Oct 4, 2001
VABeach
Ok I'm taking a wild stab that its you :rofl:

Regardless if I'm right or wrong.. I'll make a thread once Alex gets home to open his! Leo is losing his mind, and I'm still laughing at the random bread pillow 🀣

Santa has spoiled us this year whoever it ends up being:love:
Nope not me

I was checking in to see if I’m in Texas. Looks like I’m not.
:mamoru:

• Haha
Reactions: Colleen and 12xalt

pookrat

OT Supporter
Dec 6, 2002
The Woodlands
I'm not in texas either. Just checked to be sure. I should have known by the snow on the ground.

I have been there before. I didn't see no snow.

We get snow in these parts of Texas!!! It's just every few years. And it never stays on the ground longer than 2 minutes. But roads and schools close and people build snowmans with snow collected on top of trashcans and such. LOL

Reactions: Colleen

Zimmy76

I like my beer like I like my violence, domestic
Nov 15, 2001
Not from texas but i interviewed for a job with my current company and if offered the job I'd have to move to Texas, but after the interview i doubt I'm offered the job and even if i was it'd have to be at least a 13k a year raise for me to consider it.

Reactions: Colleen

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright Β© 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6