TECH Check iPad Inventory Online

Wolf68k

OT Supporter
Dec 18, 2003
Houston, Texas
All BestBuy says is "In Store Only" or "Unavailable" not whether the store you want has it in stock.
The only BestBuy I called in Houston that does have any is the Verizon version. What makes it more interesting is that it was a store that on the site said "unavailable"

TS
TS
OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd

Aug 13, 2006
Las Vegas
All BestBuy says is "In Store Only" or "Unavailable" not whether the store you want has it in stock.
The only BestBuy I called in Houston that does have any is the Verizon version. What makes it more interesting is that it was a store that on the site said "unavailable"

Also even if a best buy shows stock, they may be holding them for pre-order people first. The AT&T models are going to be the most in demand because of all the legacy accounts from the first ipad.

Target is the best source for now.

robwormald

Oct 8, 2002
Santa Cruz, CA
I know best buy westoaks has SHITLOADS they are saving for customers. I picked one up yesterday by sheer luck, walked in to grab a memory card and they had some free.

They said saturday morning is when all those reserved ones go back into public availibility - so maybe that's your best bet?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan