LOVE Chest piece incoming :bowdown:

Woppin Wild

OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2002
Richmond, VA
I've been wanting to get this done for about three years now, but something has always popped up. Finally, I've got the time, money, and everything else lined up to get it done, and I'm psyched to say the least. Got a picture in my email today of a rough sketch and calling tomorrow to tell him it's a go, have a final sketch drawn up, and set up an appointment to get everything rolling :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

The rough sketch

16id445.jpg

Link to my artist's blog with some pictures of some tattoos that he has done

http://kellertattoos.blogspot.com/

I'll keep this thread updated as everything progresses. I can't wait to get started.

bacdo

Jan 7, 2005
SATX
looks cool, 1 thing though--ask him to reverse the head and body. Eagles typically look to their right

saosko

Jun 9, 2009
Tampa
also.. cool piece and all, but everyone gets wings on their chest.. try to be original. even though theres nothing wrong with my chest piece, i hate my wings, i would go back and get something else if i had the chance.

TS
TS
Woppin Wild

Woppin Wild

OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2002
Richmond, VA
looks cool, 1 thing though--ask him to reverse the head and body. Eagles typically look to their right

It's not so much that eagles typically look to their right, they're just generally depicted looking to their right as that is the "correct" position, derived from a right handed majority in the population. It's not really something I'm concerned about however. Thanks for the suggestion though.

saosko

Jun 9, 2009
Tampa
looks good dude!

@saosko.... what up? long time you been gone.

yeah man it's been a while, finally got fazle to fix my account. i have A LOT of new work to post. left sleeve done, left leg/foot done, started my side piece a few weeks ago and more.. lifes good :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan