Chev Grille?

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by iamsuperdan, Sep 17, 2002.

  1. iamsuperdan

    iamsuperdan Guest

    I'm looking for a new grill for my 92 Chev full size. I'm not sure how to describe it, so I drew a crappy little pic that sort of shows what I mean.


    Yes, I know: my pic = :greddy:

    Okay, so I think they were called Cat's Eye grills or something. Anyway, I'll be damned if I can find this style grill anywhere on the net or in magazines. Does anyone know where i can find them. Also, pics if possible would be nice.

  2. flynfrog

    flynfrog Cool isnt Cheap

    Jul 16, 2001
    Likes Received:
    check it truckig magazine i cant rember who makes it and yes it is called the cat eye grill
  3. Tx

    Tx Guest

    it is called a Cat-Eye grille, but I haven't seen one for a Chevy, only for the GMCs
  4. chevyman

    chevyman Guest

    I have a stock one sitting around if that's what you mean...but i guess not. if anyone else wants it...dear god please take it off my hands. It's 89-92 style painted white.
  5. Tx

    Tx Guest

    if you have the core support, you can send it my way.
    I have the ugly square headlights (different core support)
  6. chevyman

    chevyman Guest

    if you were responding to me....

    then yeah, if you wanna pay shipping from WA, you can have it. but it's for the one with the ugly square headlights. like i said, 88-92

Share This Page