FOOD TECH Chick-Fil-A Drive Through Virtual Ordering

WS6Formula350

2018 updated user text
Jul 5, 2001
Birmingham, AL
Every CFA around me has a full 2 lane wide line around the building almost all the time, every day. It's fuckin ridiculous. And they have an army of high school kids with iPads shoving orders in as fast tas they can.
yep

on the way to the Publix that my office used to be at when i still worked there, they built a Chik Fil A at the corner of the intersection i'd go through every morning. the city had to build a new turn lane specifically for the chik fil a because their breakfast customers were fucking up the traffic flow so bad, always backed up into the road.

Reactions: Chuck Finley

Platinum_Thunder

Reliability for life and liberty
Jun 28, 2001
Every CFA around me has a full 2 lane wide line around the building almost all the time, every day. It's fuckin ridiculous. And they have an army of high school kids with iPads shoving orders in as fast tas they can.
I understand lunch and dinner time being packed. But it’s packed at like 9PM :wtf:

TS
TS
SBrooks1

SBrooks1

I Bomb Atomically
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
Folks love their chicken dawg.
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026