CHILD MURDER IN TEXAS? "Stepfather who reported 4-year-old stepdaughter missing arrested"

Vatoloco

America: The most RACIST nation in world history!
Jul 16, 2001
@Vatoloco_OT
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ar-old-stepdaughter-missing-arrested-n1004676

Stepfather who reported 4-year-old stepdaughter missing arrested
Derion Vence was charged with evidence tampering in connection with the disappearance of Maleah Davis, police said.
May 11, 2019, 7:58 PM MDT
By Dennis Romero
The stepfather of a 4-year-old Texas girl he reported missing was arrested Saturday in connection with her disappearance, Houston police said.​
Derion Vence, 26, was charged with tampering with evidence after investigators said they found a laundry basket, a gas can and a vehicle they believe are connected to the disappearance of Maleah Davis one week ago. Police did not say how the items are tied to the case.​
After Maleah went missing May 4, Vence told authorities he had driven the girl to George Bush Intercontinental Airport to pick up her mother when he heard what he thought was a flat tire. He pulled over and was attacked by three men who took the girl, he told police.
The assault made him lose consciousness, and when he came to the next day the car was gone, he said. He walked to a hospital, police said he told them.​
But the changing story is unraveling, the Houston Police Department said in a statement Saturday.​
ytx3Jvu.jpg
Maleah Davis -- Houston Police Department
"Although Vence reported his silver Nissan Altima was taken in the abduction, surveillance video showed someone in that Nissan Altima dropped Vence off at the Methodist Sugar Land Hospital on May 5," police said.​
They said "blood evidence" taken from Vence's apartment is linked to the girl.
The Nissan was found in Missouri City, Texas Thursday, police said. In the trunk was that basket as well as a gas can, they said.​
cCHdFuS.jpg
Derion Vence was arrested Saturday by Houston police in the disappearance of his stepdaughter Maleah Davis, 4.
Vence was arrested Saturday at a relative's home in Sugar Land, Texas, by members of the Gulf Coast Violent Offenders Task Force.​
The girl's mother, Brittany Bowens, pleaded Monday for the girl's return.​
"I just want to find Maleah and I love her so much," she said. "If there's anybody that can help me, please, please, I just want to find my baby. I just want to find her."​
🔚

TS
TS
Vatoloco

Vatoloco

America: The most RACIST nation in world history!
Jul 16, 2001
@Vatoloco_OT
Sensationalist

Oh yeah. Because she's definitely alive and he didn't kill her, throw her body in a laundry basket for transport to burn at an undisclosed location as reading the article clearly suggests.

Prince of Zamunda

Nothing but natural berries and juices.
OT Supporter
May 13, 2002
Zamunda, Africa
Sensationalist headline by vatoloco once again
Not really if you live locally. This story has taken a toll on my well being. She favours my neice and is the same age. I even helped with the search efforts on the first day. Weather and house repairs have not allowed me to continue but the stepfather's story has seemed shady from the beginning.

Scottwax

Making detailing great again!
May 5, 2000
Home of the Texas Rangers
Not really if you live locally. This story has taken a toll on my well being. She favours my neice and is the same age. I even helped with the search efforts on the first day. Weather and house repairs have not allowed me to continue but the stepfather's story has seemed shady from the beginning.

As soon as I read about this last week I knew his story about the flat and 3 men kidnapping her was bullshit.

BigT

Hobo Crew
Nov 4, 2001
Trailer park

Get out there and search you selfish fuck, buy a rain coat and fix your house next week

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
penska