ART christmas lights and fireworks v.disneyworld

tetsuo

And shepherds we shall be...
May 6, 2004
just got back thursday from disney world. :coold: 99% of the shots i took were just snapshots but one night i grabbed my 30d and tripod on our way to the magic kingdom. here's a few of the pictures i snapped that night.

1. when the fireworks show started, my daughter was riding aladin's magic carpet so i set up my tripod and snapped a couple shots of the fireworks going off over one of the arabian looking buildings.
01.jpg

2. another one
02.jpg

3. found a spot where i could get a shot of cinderella's castle with a reflection in the water. the castle was set up with white christmas lights and the lights shining on the rest of it would change from blue to green to purple.
03.jpg

04.jpg

4. went to take a normal straight head on shot of the castle
05.jpg

06.jpg

5. tried to get some more interesting angles of the castle too, standing directly in front of it
07.jpg

08.jpg

6. this one i was on an open balcony looking down main street towards the castle
09.jpg

7. then at closing they turn off the christmas lights and just leave the other lights. they cycle through the colors every couple of seconds. :coold:
10.jpg

all in all, it was a hell of a trip and i had a lot of fun. :coold: great vacation for kids, my daughter loved it and loved meeting the characters.

wizeguy4

Apr 5, 2002
Allentown, PA
I was there last week. Here is a my pic from there also. most of my hundred of pics are all snapshots also, but I did like the way the castle damn near looked like it was made of glitter

castle_web.jpg

TS
TS
tetsuo

tetsuo

May 6, 2004
I was there last week. Here is a my pic from there also. most of my hundred of pics are all snapshots also, but I did like the way the castle damn near looked like it was made of glitter

[IG]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c57/wizeguy44/castle_web.jpg[/IMG]

:cool: they really did an amazing job on the castle :bowdown:

TS
TS
tetsuo

tetsuo

May 6, 2004
What were your camera setting to get the fireworks? My fireworks photos look crappy and I haven't figured out how to do it yet...
exif data should be intact.

first one
# Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) = 4/1 second = 4 second
# Lens F-Number/F-Stop = 11/1 = F11
# Exposure Program = manual control (1)
# ISO Speed Ratings = 200

second one
# Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) = 4/1 second = 4 second
# Lens F-Number/F-Stop = 22/1 = F22
# Exposure Program = manual control (1)
# ISO Speed Ratings = 100

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan