CAR Christmas present for step dad

seventh circle

Nov 6, 2020
VEZMx3u.jpg

Merc Sl 300 Gullwing

It's an italeri kit. Not original paint, but it matches a color of a car my step dad has. So this was my second attempt at a model car, these are super hard and borderline not fun lol

Reactions: Camaro3800 and Wolf

Hoodoo

Jan 13, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
Wow, a very cool toy car.

I also want to make a surprise for myself next Christmas and give myself a car, but not a toy, but a real one.

I want Subaru Outback 2020. This is a Japanese off-road wagon. Its excellent off-road capabilities, practicality and reliability make it one of the best options in the estate segment in the world. Plus, travelers and lovers of an active lifestyle, like me, can easily equip Outback with regular ("Subaru") trunk organizers and other devices that allow you to transport bicycles, kayaks and even cargo containers on it. I already imagine how I will travel on it. Of course it costs a lot, but I already have a part of the sum, I also think that https://mr.bet/at will help me with money as always.

will Mr. Bet help me with a gambling / investing addiction?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec