FOOD Chunky or Smooth Peanut Butter? POLE

Do you prefer Chunky/Crunchy Peanut Butter, or Smooth Peanut Butter?

• Chunky/Crunchy

• Smooth

Results are only viewable after voting.

arel707

Well-Unknown Member
OT Supporter
Jun 24, 2007
NoVA
It's been years since I ate peanut butter as a matter fact, not a a big fan of it, so posting so I don't just lurk the thread.

Jim Lahey

OT Supporter
Sep 23, 2003
Virginia
It's amusing how close this is. My theory on the matter is, whichever type you grew up on in PB&Js was solidified as the better tasting/mouth feel. The moment you unexpectedly were served a PB&J with the other type of PB, you were ingrained with the hate of that type.

dissonance

OT Supporter
May 23, 2006
KS
It's amusing how close this is. My theory on the matter is, whichever type you grew up on in PB&Js was solidified as the better tasting/mouth feel. The moment you unexpectedly were served a PB&J with the other type of PB, you were ingrained with the hate of that type.
I grew up on smooth but when I unexpectedly had chunky it was determined to be best

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
i love peanut butter but i do not have a strong opinion either way

TopTuna

OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2010
Arizona
I like the idea of smooth but whenever I buy it, it doesn't taste right. It's like I have to buy chunky and remove all the chunks myself to get what I'm looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Msds