CAR civic styling tips

hites_02

hey i have a 93 civic si and its that teal color. i was wondering if anybody on here might have a car of the same color and could give me some tips on stylin with that color. i dont know what other color then white would look good with it. alright guys help me out

totaly

I can't help you with that but i can definitly tell you what not to do..

Don't:

Put stickers all over your car

Don't put Fake Badges on your car

Slam your car to the ground with only springs(if your gonna do it do it right get either a full coilover system or a strut/spring combo)

Don't buy an unknown brand exhaust that rattles and sounds raspy when your driving.(go with the major names)

Originally posted by totaly
I can't help you with that but i can definitly tell you what not to do..

Slam your car to the ground with only springs(if your gonna do it do it right get either a full coilover system or a strut/spring combo)

you mean shock/spring?

yeah you wouldn't want your car to be bouncing 50 times just by shifting. evey racer wannabe in my city is like that.

totaly

Oh and to add to the list.....

Don't put altezza tail lights with out sealing them...cars look rediculous when condensation has build up inside of them:down:

HisXLNC

๑۩۞۩๑ Hot ๑۩۞۩๑
Oct 26, 2000
Island of Electronicus
I hate that teal color. If you can afford it, repaint it! It has no chance of ever looking good. If you must keep the color, do not do any type of heavy body work. Don't mix yellow or purple graphics, etc. with it.

I agree. That teal color they used is really bad. Can't understand why they were able to sell so many Civics with that color. Save your mod money for a repaint.

May 23, 2000
WI
DON'T: put any wings or stupid-looking 'bigmouth' aka 'cocksmoker' bodykits on that car... if it's the hatchback SI, then leave it as is, the early 90s were Honda's best years styling-wise.

TS
TS

hites_02

well im 17 and really dont have the money to repaint it. so im pretty much just gonna have to work with what i got.

Devious

OT Supporter
Jan 25, 2002
Canada

This is the color civic i have too, i think it looks alright. Some things i did were make the windows really dark.. ~10% tint, and put on clear corners, and lower it . mine kinda looks like the car above , but without rims.

baddriver86

May 17, 2005
you could just get a repaint from maaco where it wont cost that much and if there's any body work try to do it yourself....i got my civic done at maaco and i'm pretty happy with the results...of course i'm gonna have to repaint it soon cause of all the haters :squint:

atomic punk

pretty hate machine
Oct 6, 2001
head wound fuckin city
baddriver86 said:
you could just get a repaint from maaco where it wont cost that much and if there's any body work try to do it yourself....i got my civic done at maaco and i'm pretty happy with the results...of course i'm gonna have to repaint it soon cause of all the haters :squint:

maaco :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor