MIL Class 1A flight physical

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by burton564, May 4, 2006.

1. burton564

burton564 Member

this morning. 2 hours. thats all i have to fucking say.

2. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

Yes, but you get to fly. :naughty:

3. C5Load

C5Load OT Resident UCLA fanatic

quit yer whining. combine that, with your PHA every year, and you'll spend an average of 3 hours at the flight doc per year :rofl:

4. brackac

brackac Fuck all of this. OT Supporter

I hate the special part of that physical.

5. Fittsjr

Fittsjr New Member

they are cake, minus the damned hearing test...... I hate that thing.

I dont even fly and am held to the same standards. but on the plus side Flight Doc's are the best the Mil has to offer

6. Duncan

Duncan Guest

Flight medicine is the natural enemy of aviators.

7. burton564

burton564 Member

yeah its cake, but everytime i'm scared shitless they will find something wrong with me and take me off flight status.

8. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

You are more likely to get grounded based on your answers to their questions than something they will find during the actual physical exam. I'm not saying to lie or anything. I'm just sayin... :hsugh:

9. lawkmlaw

lawkmlaw New Member

I hate that too
    FAV LINK:
    In the twenty-first century, you can passively experience the application of various network virtual technologies, but also take the initiative to participate in the wave of the Internet era, as a stationmaster is the inevitable choice of many people of insight! However, the construction site is not so lightweight and easy, first of all you will encounter a stumbling block, that is, search engine optimization, referred to as SEO! Master and proficient in SEO, you are likely to stand out in many of the site platform!
    color:#212121;mso-ansi-language:EN">By the end of 2015, according to authoritative statistics show that the number of sites in China has been as high as 4.23 million, when the growth rate of 26.8%, the most for the calendar year! Especially in the past two eleven carnival period, the days of the Taobao trading volume once again set a record, 120.7 billion yuan is that people can not look directly! So in full swing mobile Internet era, large and small sites competitive market trend is bound to intensify!

The so-called SEO is through the implementation of the internal structure of the site, content and code adjustment and optimization, external focus on the promotion of the station, the site brand building and a series of activities, so that their own site to meet the search engine inclusion criteria, in the keyword ranking Get a higher ranking. In this way, the needs of customers in the search at a glance, click into your site after the formation of a free drainage model, and then promote the marketing or promotion of the website and other follow-up activities. In the view of the Amoy (http://www.goldke.com), 86% of the users will focus on the information found by the search engine, so the PPC is equivalent to the gold ad slot, but the position of the PPC Limited, and the price is high, once the effect of stopping the payment did not guarantee, so with SEO to improve the site keyword ranking is the only king! SEO is not a simple "content is king, outside the chain for the emperor" can do a good job. SEO can be described as profound, and more important is that SEO is with the search engine and innovative! SEO need to stick is a long-term job, SEO want to succeed takes time to accumulate, SEO is not that simple. But novice webmaster through learning SEO technology, or can become SEO people.

"Just a few hours you can understand SEO, but you want to be proficient in SEO will take several years, because SEO has been innovative, SEO is the movement, is the change! User experience in the escalating demand, A variety of search engines are naturally adjusted, so SEO must keep pace with the times to make further optimization, which is bound to require a large number of webmasters in the field of SEO innovation, which one of the learning, communication and sharing has become a website construction operations Of the focus, and this is the creation of the original intention of the gold rush! Amoy gold off the site are regular SEO optimization method, refused to cheat! "Gold rush client Keke said. It is reported that in order to better build the overall level of the domestic Internet, gold rush free to share a lot of SEO methods, and make easy to understand SEO tutorial, in order to help many webmasters friends to improve their own keyword ranking. From the original article to the outside of the chain to promote the construction of the site structure of the program optimization, keyword settings, URL settings, from the station outside the station to optimize the site to the site, the weight of the various SEO-related technology in the gold Novice owners to provide free website seo diagnosis, seo optimization tips at the same time, there are free seo query tools and more useful seo webmaster tools and so on.

Last edited: May 23, 2017 at 9:22 AM