STYLE Classic Short Ugg's for Men?

epiphonist

May 14, 2007
New Jersey
How does everyone feel about men wearing the Classic Ugg boots? I'm considering buying them in Chestnut. I wear a lot of skinny jeans and t-shirts with button down flannels or a hoodie or jacket. Think they'll look okay?

dibalicious

sexy crew
Dec 11, 2004
B.C canada
1227541514.jpg

Phlab

OT Supporter
May 2, 2004
NYC/Columbus
i've got a pair of man-uggs. they don't look (enough like) the chick uggs to be hsugh worthy.. .warm as hell too

ps if you wear nothing but skinny jeans, forget it. you'd look fucking gay as hell tucking jeans into uggs as a dude :rofl:

Ideotique

Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco
Jul 11, 2004
Awestralia
As a representative from the country that invented these

THEY ARE NOT FOR FUCKING CASUAL STREETWEAR. THEY ARE A FUCKING SLIPPER FOR WEARING AROUND THE HOUSE IN WINTER

Phlab

OT Supporter
May 2, 2004
NYC/Columbus
As a representative from the country that invented these

THEY ARE NOT FOR FUCKING CASUAL STREETWEAR. THEY ARE A FUCKING SLIPPER FOR WEARING AROUND THE HOUSE IN WINTER

False.

New Zealand, sheepskin boots have long been popular with people in rural occupations, such as sheep shearers, who have ready access to the raw materials. Their popularity increased as a result of World War I and World War II, when they were popular with aviators, because of their need to keep warm in non-pressurized planes at high altitudes.

They're for veteran aviators.

Ugg boots have also been popular with surfers and competitive swimmers since at least the 1960s, for keeping warm while out of the water.

And watermen.

crucialkc

the earth is flat
Apr 6, 2004
kansas city
same. the slippers rule. gf got me some (all I asked for was some house slippers and she bought me $100 ones.. ?) for last xmas. I've never worn em out but I guess if I was feeling super lazy I might wear em around my apartment or something. they don't look like chick uggs at all btw.

S0LE_fRESH

Nov 3, 2008
I used to work at uggs. I got the comfy house slippers but as far as the boots thats a no go bro. My manager was gay and he rocked em so there you go.

wing_nut74

Jan 20, 2004
Oak Park, Il
False.

New Zealand, sheepskin boots have long been popular with people in rural occupations, such as sheep shearers, who have ready access to the raw materials. Their popularity increased as a result of World War I and World War II, when they were popular with aviators, because of their need to keep warm in non-pressurized planes at high altitudes.

They're for veteran aviators.

Ugg boots have also been popular with surfers and competitive swimmers since at least the 1960s, for keeping warm while out of the water.

And watermen.
I have had Uggs for 15 years, i am pissed i can't wear them now becuase it is part of the trendy chick uniform.

Phlab

OT Supporter
May 2, 2004
NYC/Columbus
I used to work at uggs. I got the comfy house slippers but as far as the boots thats a no go bro. My manager was gay and he rocked em so there you go.

they make man-uggs that don't really look like chick uggs, but are similarly comfortable and warm as fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor