GUN Classicarms sold out of nearly everything

thegooch

Jan 5, 2008
DEAR FRIENDS- WE HAVE SO MANY PENDING ORDERS ON THE FLOOR THAT WE ARE IN DANGER OF OVERSELLING ON VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING THAT WE HAVE. AS SUCH WILL DISCONTINUE ANSWERING THE PHONES OR TAKING ORDERS UNTIL WE CAN GET A CLEAR IDEA OF WHAT WE STILL ACTUALLY HAVE IN STOCK.

OUR PLAN IS TO WORK ALL WEEKEND TO GET CAUGHT UP AND THEN HOPEFULLY POST BACK UP THE ITEMS WE HAVE LEFT IN STOCK AND BEGIN TAKING ORDERS AGAIN ON MONDAY.

WE WILL HAVE 7.62X39 AMMO AND .223 AMMO AVAILABLE NEXT WEEK AS WELL AS SOME FIREARMS. EVERYTHING ELSE IS IN LIMBO.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

01_Cruiser

An American Classic
OT Supporter
May 22, 2003
NC
i'm beginning to HATE those fuckers... uhhh, how about some sort of inventory? dumb fucks
Dude, they only have like 2 people working for them. when the entire internet bombards them over a 3 day span I dont blame them for taking a few days off to get their shit together. AIM surplus had the same shit happen to them and they halted all orders for a day, and I'm sure they've got more than 2 people working there.

prior

OT Supporter
Jan 6, 2005
i bought my saiga from them a while back and it went pretty smooth.

Fetish

OT Supporter
Jul 11, 2004
New York
:werd: dude has to have been busting ass for the past two weeks.

I'm sure he feels alright about it.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Admitted

I shouldn't be on OT right now.
Dec 11, 2006
Lawl School
I'm sure he feels alright about it.

.:rofl:

no7fish

Jan 3, 2006
I just bought a PSL from them a week or so ago. They were very helpful over the phone and the whole deal went very smoothly. ONly problem is the thing won't chamber a round :( and I've been trying to get hold of them for a solid week about it. Now they're not even answering but all week it's been busy the whole day.

The bolt will close with no round and a round will go in by hand but the bolt won't close over it....:wtc: And the recoil spring cover has a small crack in it too. I don't expect perfection from anything AK based but it is supposed to be a new rifle.

Since they don't even have an e-mail address I don't know how to get hold of them other than just trying the phone line every 10 mins.

01_Cruiser

An American Classic
OT Supporter
May 22, 2003
NC
I just bought a PSL from them a week or so ago. They were very helpful over the phone and the whole deal went very smoothly. ONly problem is the thing won't chamber a round :( and I've been trying to get hold of them for a solid week about it. Now they're not even answering but all week it's been busy the whole day.

The bolt will close with no round and a round will go in by hand but the bolt won't close over it....:wtc: And the recoil spring cover has a small crack in it too. I don't expect perfection from anything AK based but it is supposed to be a new rifle.

Since they don't even have an e-mail address I don't know how to get hold of them other than just trying the phone line every 10 mins.
call this dude up and see if he's got another contact number for them:

ERIC MANN, ( THE GUNSLINGER ), HAS HELD A FEDERAL FIREARMS LICENSE FOR OVER 16 YEARS. HE IS LOCAL TO US HERE IN INDIAN TRAIL, AND IS WILLING TO PICK UP PRODUCT FOR TRANSFER AND DELIVERY TO THE BUYER. BEST OF ALL HE IS VERY REASONABLE. ERIC WILL DO THE PAPAERWORK AND COMPLETE THE TRANSFER FOR $15.00 / FIREARM. THIS IS A GREAT DEAL. IF YOU WISH TO DRIVE OUT TO PURCHASE, CONTACT ERIC. YOU CAN PLACE THE ORDER WITH US AND PAY FOR THE FIREARM AT COST ON A CREDIT CARD. WE WILL INVOICE THE FIREARMS TO ERIC AND HE WILL PICK THEM UP FROM US SAVING THE CUSTOMER ON THE SHIPPING EXPENSE. THEN YOU CAN PICK UP THE FIREARMS AND COMPLETE THE FEDERAL PAPERWORK WITH HIM. YOU CAN REACH ERIC AT 704-628-4039 OR 704-201-3911. HIS LINK IS BELOW

no7fish

Jan 3, 2006
That's actually the guy I used as the FFL since I am local. I wasn't going to hassle him about it if I could help it since it's not really his fault/problem but I figured he would be a last resort. I kinda understand the amount of business volume they must have right now so I'm trying to not be a dick or anything but I do want to know how they want to deal with it sooner rather than later...
If I can't get them in another few days I probably will go through him.

Hooligan

Jan 18, 2004
Dude, they only have like 2 people working for them. when the entire internet bombards them over a 3 day span I dont blame them for taking a few days off to get their shit together. AIM surplus had the same shit happen to them and they halted all orders for a day, and I'm sure they've got more than 2 people working there.
Please don't quote people on my IL.

Admitted

Dec 11, 2006
Lawl School
So classic arms decided not to mess up my order once, but twice. This is after the first time I spoke with the OWNER on the phone. He apologized for the error and had me place my order again, with him, and he fucked up and didn't send me what I ordered. I ordered 5 extra AK mags, and he sent me one. This company is fucked 5 ways till sunday.

TS
TS

thegooch

Jan 5, 2008
So classic arms decided not to mess up my order once, but twice. This is after the first time I spoke with the OWNER on the phone. He apologized for the error and had me place my order again, with him, and he fucked up and didn't send me what I ordered. I ordered 5 extra AK mags, and he sent me one. This company is fucked 5 ways till sunday.

Calm down, and don't be an ass Ben will make it right.

Admitted

Dec 11, 2006
Lawl School
Calm down, and don't be an ass Ben will make it right.
I am sure he will. He sounds nice. But the company he is running is :ugh:. They wouldn't hold my AK order to ship with my Saiga 12 because he was afraid they wouldn't remember it was sold, and oversell it. They need to reorganize and get some kind of modern-age inventory system. Hell I would gladly set it up for them and teach them how to use it for a small fee, which could be payable in guns.

TS
TS

thegooch

Jan 5, 2008
I am sure he will. He sounds nice. But the company he is running is :ugh:. They wouldn't hold my AK order to ship with my Saiga 12 because he was afraid they wouldn't remember it was sold, and oversell it. They need to reorganize and get some kind of modern-age inventory system. Hell I would gladly set it up for them and teach them how to use it for a small fee, which could be payable in guns.

You're obviously not from the south.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor