FOOD Cleaning out and reorganizing my freezer, come and view its contents v *Ready for Blueberry Apocalypse*

wildflower

OT Supporter
May 17, 2002
No place for older men
nothing says "delicious steak" like buying the manager's special from kroger and deep freezing it for 18 months huh
My grandmother lived by herself out in the country. She had one of those coffin-like freezers in her basement.
After she died, my dad went over to take stock and clean stuff out. In the freezer, many many packages that would read
CHUCK STEAK 9/64. SHRIMP 1/70. GROUND MEAT 1963.

My mother was terrified of what it would look and smell like if it was allowed to thaw out.
It all went into the trash frozen solid.

TS
TS
morrowasted

morrowasted

OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2004
What a waste of meat :hs: don't buy so much meat next time unless you're eating it
All this stuff can still be used. Ive been eating stuff bought 7 or 8 months ago and it thaws, cooks, and eats fine. I was starting to realize that shit was getting eaten out of order and bought unnecessarily (glances in direction of gf) so i wanted to make sure the oldest stuff was at the top and it was easy to see what we already have

Reactions: Colleen

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
All this stuff can still be used. Ive been eating stuff bought 7 or 8 months ago and it thaws, cooks, and eats fine. I was starting to realize that shit was getting eaten out of order and bought unnecessarily (glances in direction of gf) so i wanted to make sure the oldest stuff was at the top and it was easy to see what we already have
Ahh thats good.. that chicken looks wasted lol

I don't buy meat unless I'm cooking it that week or within the month for this exact reason. Things get lost in freezers

Mercedes

IZLAM hummus king
Feb 14, 2003
Orlando FL
Pics of your gf

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btcdiana