Cliffs of when TBW #rekt Formz

x3000gtx

Banned
Jul 26, 2005
Colorado
You still cannot explain why you shit talked literally to the point of walking into that midtown bar, were nice as fuck saying "it's just the internet bro" and then continued your schtick as soon as you sat your ugly ass back in your cube.

"OMG guys me and DJ took pics of TBW at the bar ordering beers and making faces at him."

32 year old pussy who wifes girls I wouldn't even give the time of day.

You wouldn't have done shit bro. "Break my jaw". You sure you can reach that high?

How old are you? Fight you? No. Figured you'd be a man though and either a) be a dick IRL or b) quit the shit afterwards.

You did neither. Which just makes me think you have some real issues.

:rofl: says the guy who wifed a girl from offtopic.com who sent nude pictures to fucking Butta

KO in round 1 imho

thekinggovernor

President Joe Biden Vice President Kamala Harris
Aug 11, 2003
CAROFUCKINGLINAS
pretty sure Formz and Davega were exclusive for a good 6 months and public about it

WLMKXBO.gif

phelix

forums superstar
Aug 21, 2004
miami
guarantee TBW will wreck his hour of triumph by coming in here and posting something cringe

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026