Cliffs of when TBW #rekt Formz

ballistic

I dunno, play chess...screw?
Jan 3, 2001
ATX
Figured as much, thanks. Pretty sure only on the internet is TBW the winner in this case tho :rofl: Formz being a nice normal dude IRL is standard operation for most folks, but not on OT :rofl:

The flip to this is that most OTers, once they've met IRL, aren't total wankers to one another immediately afterward on OT.

Also, taking pictures of someone who is buying you a beer in hopes of giggling about it with your buddies later is fucking weird.

kenmei

Squatty Potty
OT Supporter
Mar 10, 2003
Bay Area, CA
The flip to this is that most OTers, once they've met IRL, aren't total wankers to one another immediately afterward on OT.

Also, taking pictures of someone who is buying you a beer in hopes of giggling about it with your buddies later is fucking weird.

OT Detecto Nerd crew imho

evh

Banned
Jun 3, 2004
ebtek pls stahp

Pt1ka0c.jpg

:rofl:

Omg :rofl:

Bolix

Wrapped in plastic
Jan 22, 2006
The issue is that he was nice IRL for literally five seconds (and allegedly had to be convinced not to be a dick IRL) and then immediately began to put in action his next plan to "own" tbw on the internet

operative phrase being "on the internet" aka "the place where no one gives a shit"

phelix

forums superstar
Aug 21, 2004
miami
operative phrase being "on the internet" aka "the place where no one gives a shit"

yeah but he was taking pictures while he was sitting in his booth or whatever with the intent of owning him on the internet

it's pretty cringe when you meet an OTer IRL and execute some grand plan so you can make fun of him some more

Bolix

Wrapped in plastic
Jan 22, 2006
Pretty sure only on the internet is TBW the winner in this case tho :rofl:

Not sure what you're getting at here. Explain further.

Being nice in real life and mean on the internet is by far the preferred option over being mean in real life and nice on the internet, or in your case mean in IRL and on the internet.

This is also entirely ignoring the fact that if anything, being mean on the internet to each other is the glue that binds the OT community and allows us to get together and be nice in person with each other.

I also have no idea what the real situation was when yall "met" and I also don't really care so :dunno: That's all I meant though. If being nice and not wanting to fight IRL makes Formz a pussy, then I'm a pussy too.

Bolix

Wrapped in plastic
Jan 22, 2006
yeah but he was taking pictures while he was sitting in his booth or whatever with the intent of owning him on the internet

it's pretty cringe when you meet an OTer IRL and execute some grand plan so you can make fun of him some more
if you take that as a serious attempt to "own" someone on the internet, you don't have a sense of humor :rofl:

its pretty cringe when people actually think someone would come up with a "grand plan" to "own someone on the internet" after meeting IRL smh

phelix

forums superstar
Aug 21, 2004
miami
If being nice and not wanting to fight IRL makes Formz a pussy, then I'm a pussy too.

This is obviously true but unless I completely misunderstood the situation, that's not the issue here

There's also the fact that there was actual "I'm gonna beat your ass" e-thugging involved

Bolix

Wrapped in plastic
Jan 22, 2006
This is obviously true but unless I completely misunderstood the situation, that's not the issue here

There's also the fact that there was actual "I'm gonna beat your ass" e-thugging involved

In person or just the typical OT bullshit?

phelix

forums superstar
Aug 21, 2004
miami
In person or just the typical OT bullshit?

Online, but saying that right after you met someone in person is not "typical OT bullshit" imo

He literally started doing this shit immediately after sitting down for dinner or drinks or whatever in a public place, as far as I understand

That's not normal, and is indeed some kind of cringe grand plan

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec