Cliffs of when TBW #rekt Formz

o.negative

Aug 28, 2002
STL -> NYC
you quite obviously have NO idea what you're talking about. it is exceedingly rare that i am mean on this site unless first provoked. and i am next-to-never mean IRL.

i bought DJ and Formz 2 rounds of beers, while they (though i hate to include DJ since he is a nice guy) took photos of me with my back turned ordering).

furthermore, Formz and DJ mentioned several times that DJ had to convince Fomz NOT to be a dick IRL. i think his plan was to smack me or punch me or something. but instead he said something along the lines of "what's up faggot" when i went to shake his hand.

now i dont feel bad for the chop

:ugh: who does that?

thats not good real life fellowship

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006
now i dont feel bad for the chop

:ugh: who does that?

thats not good real life fellowship

meh, he said the same thing to me the first time we met, 100% serious. it was funny. my feelings weren't hurt, and we are friends.

this forum is kind of insane.

Ebtek

Mar 19, 2000
it was 2+ years ago. i cannot recall if his plan was to bully me and push/smack me (i highly doubt with any real force) or if it was just to talk shit.

but DJ convinced him otherwise and he still said "sup faggot" or something.

it was something completely out-of-line especially b/c i was going there with the intent of "burying the hatchet" and having a few beers.

dj was exceedingly fucking cool, which many of you probably know. formz was fine too, other than his initial handshake and the shit talk he was chill.

but the photo thing i had no idea about until after.

thats seriously weird as fuck. we're all grown ass men and i cant even comprehend how something so retarded would even enter someones mind

not only are we grown men but we're fucking professionals. that meet new people every day. people with all different personalities but we make it work because everyone knows how to act around other people.

this is some shit i would expect my 7 year old to come home and tell me after a long day in grade 2.

CLOT

Jun 30, 2003
Why is something that happened two years ago being brought up now

michael

Florida Man, Esq.
Dec 21, 2001
The ether
you quite obviously have NO idea what you're talking about. it is exceedingly rare that i am mean on this site unless first provoked. and i am next-to-never mean IRL.

i bought DJ and Formz 2 rounds of beers, while they (though i hate to include DJ since he is a nice guy) took photos of me with my back turned ordering).

furthermore, Formz and DJ mentioned several times that DJ had to convince Fomz NOT to be a dick IRL. i think his plan was to smack me or punch me or something. but instead he said something along the lines of "what's up faggot" when i went to shake his hand.
you try to troll me for no reason all the time.. :dunno:

Normie

KungFlu Crew #002
OT Supporter
it was 2+ years ago. i cannot recall if his plan was to bully me and push/smack me (i highly doubt with any real force) or if it was just to talk shit.

but DJ convinced him otherwise and he still said "sup faggot" or something.

it was something completely out-of-line especially b/c i was going there with the intent of "burying the hatchet" and having a few beers.

dj was exceedingly fucking cool, which many of you probably know. formz was fine too, other than his initial handshake and the shit talk he was chill.

but the photo thing i had no idea about until after.

I remember the picture and I remember the ball busting about your suit. But I thought it was all in good fun :dunno: I thought you guys actually made nice.

ssabripo

Aug 27, 2002
Ultras Sur™
I'm just pissed that TBW got voted higher than me in the face looks department, and thus got a higher overall :madfawk: :squint:

1140-15d-a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec