Cliffs of when TBW #rekt Formz

12xalt

I lost a bet, that's why
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Hazel Dell, WA (Portland, OR)
scanned through page 19 before giving up

so far, I think they only thing I really learned is that DJ seems like a pretty cool guy (unless that changed after page 19)

also, till the point I stopped, TBW seems to have taken it all pretty well

had it happened to me, dunno, I'm glad it hasn't, so far everyone I've met (and I've met a lot of OTers) haven't done that to me, and some of them I didn't like much online but found them to be pretty cool irl, so I guess there's always gotta be a handful that are boobs no matter what :dunno:

Monk

Oct 5, 2006
Milwaukee
This is so fucking pathetic :rofl:

The fact that an online persona has managed to get under so many people's skin is hilarious.

12xalt

I lost a bet, that's why
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Hazel Dell, WA (Portland, OR)
no, no edit, I typed that right "had it happened to me" not "it happened to me"

melroc you doofball

*edit*
however, yes, I've had pics of me taken and posted and was made fun of, but if it was by the person taking the pic, they were making fun of me to my face, or I was made fun of by others but not by the person who took the pics

CLOT

Jun 30, 2003
you think formz ever sits up in bed late at night under his RL covers looking at photos of tbw buying beer and gets a warm fuzzy feeling

TS
TS
x3000gtx

x3000gtx

Banned
Jul 26, 2005
Colorado
Third on cliffs request

Pt1ka0c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec