Cliffs of when TBW #rekt Formz

evh

Banned
Jun 3, 2004
someone photoshop a box of Mento's mints replace the word with Magentos and make the mints looks like little magenta helmets or also make the box denim wrapped

Jesus

OT Supporter
Sep 13, 2005
Jupiter, FL
this shit is awesome. still, it makes me realize that maybe some people take the internet too seriously, and most of us dont truly know each other. i know ive been nasty to some people in the past on here. i know it doesnt matter all that much, but i think i owe some of you an apology. ive joined in on the fun in TBW threads, and from this i see hes a pretty damn cool dude. so TBW, i apologize for that. anyone else ive been unnecessarily nasty to, i apologize to you all too.

except of course Formz. dude buys you a beer to bury the hatchet, and you call him a faggot and take pics of him to try and do gigglies with people on the forum. thats some bitch-made shit, you need to get right. if i were you, id come out publicly and admit wrongdoing, and try to get my head on straight before you go even attempting to e-thug like you always do.

thekinggovernor

President Joe Biden Vice President Kamala Harris
Aug 11, 2003
CAROFUCKINGLINAS
thekinggovernor+, AED, Anima, Ark Insanity, billy bonka, Damnation, digital jello, Dukemen, GCEX, Gizzard, havenfx, Oppai, Scream_Phoenix, Shc888, TANGO SUKKA, taqman15, Thoth, williamwallac3, x3000gtx, XEightOhOneX

lol

thekinggovernor

President Joe Biden Vice President Kamala Harris
Aug 11, 2003
CAROFUCKINGLINAS
7aMPpiF.jpg

billy bonka laying it down :rofl:

Tarzan

May 18, 2014
I don't think many people on here like him either, but stay out of his way because god help you if you get on his radar. :o
:wavey:Please put me on his radar. Get the fuuu out of here. He's a yellow belly punk who relies on intimidation to get respect. I will wreck that boy in every aspect of his life, just sayin!
BimmerJustin...really?

I just read through that entire thread. There's some serious pent up aggression on this forum. its like bc people know Formz wont read it (or wont respond) they feel like they can talk all the shit they're afraid to talk in regular threads
I expected to hear you make a reply like this :rofl: stay on the high road son

Buttons

Haha, totally
Feb 27, 2004
Burlington, Ontario
He's been a faggot for a lonnnnnnnnnnnng time. I guess I'd be mad too if I needed steroids to not be a twink or if I was balding in my 20s.

Is that really him a page or two back in the Magento pic? He GENUINELY looks autistic/downs.

How the fuck are you gonna claim someone else looks autistic/downs when you look like this?? :ugh::hsugh::rofl::rofl::bowdown::ugh:

2l34nm5.jpg

Girder_Shade

Feb 22, 2005
Republic of Toronto
This thread proves my point I've mentioned on here time and time again.
The biggest shit stirrers on this forum are always the biggest losers IRL.
Why would you attack people in an Internet forum on a regular basis if your real life was normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teokennet