Cliffs of when TBW #rekt Formz

TheBoyWonder

OT Supporter
Jun 7, 2006
The Jersey Shore
At least he doesn't deny being a complete weirdo

I'm sure I'm missing like 70% of the information, but from what some people quoted in other threads seems mostly true. I made fun of TBW online, DJ begged me not to make fun of him in public because he's the most neurotic person I've ever met, and then I continued making fun of TBW. That's about it.

ssabripo

Aug 27, 2002
Ultras Sur™
How the fuck are you gonna claim someone else looks autistic/downs when you look like this?? :ugh::hsugh::rofl::rofl::bowdown::ugh:

2l34nm5.jpg

:roflw:

Alias talking shit is like Sarah Palin talking smack about thermodynamics to a MIT professor :rofl:

Talk about being a raging homo, dude lost his shit and put me on his IL because his little clowning attempt towards me backfired like a mother fucker :rofl:

HAY GAISE, I'M 6'6" 220 LBS SOLID MUSCLE AND I CAN LIFT MORE WEIGHT THAN A 45 YEAR OLD 5' 160LBS OLD ASS MANLET LOLOLOLZWTFBBQ :riaa::rofl:

UnaBomber

Closed-minded pig-headed racist xenophobe
OT Supporter
Apr 7, 2004
Bluffton, SC
At least he doesn't deny being a complete weirdo

I'm sure I'm missing like 70% of the information, but from what some people quoted in other threads seems mostly true. I made fun of TBW online, DJ begged me not to make fun of him in public because he's the most neurotic person I've ever met, and then I continued making fun of TBW. That's about it.

Making fun of people is so cool

TheBoyWonder

OT Supporter
Jun 7, 2006
The Jersey Shore
He does it all the time BEHIND a computer screen, why would this surprise you?

Usually when you hang out with someone IRL, buy them beers and chat you'd hope the other party would have the common decency to cut the shit. (Especially when you're 30+ years old)

Again this was years ago. Wasn't much of an issue then and a non issue now.

Jesus

OT Supporter
Sep 13, 2005
Jupiter, FL
Usually when you hang out with someone IRL, buy them beers and chat you'd hope the other party would have the common decency to cut the shit. (Especially when you're 30+ years old)

you should air this all out in a thread Formz can actually access.

Danno

Bronx Poodle
OT Supporter
May 22, 2003
Indiana

It seems you were mistaken.

Maybe, in his head, he's forever at high school lunch and finally he gets to dictate who sits at the cool table....you didn't make the cut.

Ebtek

Mar 19, 2000
It seems you were mistaken.

Maybe, in his head, he's forever at high school lunch and finally he gets to dictate who sits at the cool table....you didn't make the cut.

not that im connecting this in any way to whats going on here, but what you just said reminds me of the time i saw the captain of the football team; one of the most popular bros in highschool - re-racking weights at the local gym a few years later. he worked there as a bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec