Cliffs of when TBW #rekt Formz

billy bonka

Aug 1, 2006
I've I have hung out with over 50 OTers. Traveled to other countries with a couple, and crashed in their apartments in five states. The people who try to pin me down as some psychopath really have no idea.

Having said that, yes I am mean, and yes TBW really is that stupid IRL.
:rofl:

Firewall97

stay awhile and listen
Dec 28, 2002
Iowa
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
CW-PBF-Herald_of_Galactus.png

Firewall97

stay awhile and listen
Dec 28, 2002
Iowa
I've I have hung out with over 50 OTers. Traveled to other countries with a couple, and crashed in their apartments in five states. The people who try to pin me down as some psychopath really have no idea.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

UnaBomber

Closed-minded pig-headed racist xenophobe
OT Supporter
Apr 7, 2004
Bluffton, SC
at least he isn't a malicious faggot threatening to beat other people up.

i could deal with the online tough guy bully shit Formz pulls. We get it its a online personality

but when you cant live a normal social life without threatening others with violence THATS when you really become a piece of shit in my book

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
I can't understand how people in general got so worked up on here and hold grudges, stalk, try to ruin people's real loves etc in the first place. Maybe a nigga done got too old for OT

Swiftie

not a troll account
OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2004
OKC
i could deal with the online tough guy bully shit Formz pulls. We get it its a online personality

but when you cant live a normal social life without threatening others with violence THATS when you really become a piece of shit in my book

Highly doubt Formz would actually fight tbw

ssabripo

Aug 27, 2002
Ultras Sur™

:roflwtf:

that sounds like some stupid shit twinkman would say, not you nigger :rofl:

ssabripo

Aug 27, 2002
Ultras Sur™
fight me irl faggit

http://i.imgur.com/xsHhTUXl.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

what are you going to do, you big ass bitch made faggot? run like a little bitch like you usually do, or ask for "time to prep and train" like you did with me, you pencil dicked sissy? :riaa:

:rofl:

fucking retard :rofl:

ssabripo

Aug 27, 2002
Ultras Sur™
hey ssabripo :h5: want to be friends IRL?

go get fucked you creepy ass piece of shit :ugh2:

I've had my online run ins with plenty of OTers, but in the end, we either met IRL and ended up being hella chill (.chris, yardie, thegreatonge, pachanga, etc), or burried the hatchet and moved on even if we don't see eye to eye ( ballistic, unabomber, nuclear, buttons, and many more).... and NONE of them were creepy ass morons like you who would go off an try to pull some IRL name/pics-of-wife-n-kids-from-facebook type shit like you.

TS
TS
x3000gtx

x3000gtx

Banned
Jul 26, 2005
Colorado
go get fucked you creepy ass piece of shit :ugh2:

I've had my online run ins with plenty of OTers, but in the end, we either met IRL and ended up being hella chill, or burried the hatchet and moved on even if we don't see eye to eye ( ballistic, unabomber, nuclear, buttons, and many more).... and NONE of them were creepy ass morons like you who would go off an try to pull some IRL name/pics-of-wife-n-kids-from-facebook type shit like you.

I've never posted pics you haven't posted on OT and I've only called you by your first name, just like you have called me by mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor