Cliffs of when TBW #rekt Formz

thekinggovernor

President Joe Biden Vice President Kamala Harris
Aug 11, 2003
CAROFUCKINGLINAS
so one thread where I addressed your (sorry, not yours, but Phelix's) AE after the numerous posts you kept calling my name, gives you the right to plaster my name in every other thread?

really?

jesus christ you are dumber than I could've ever imagined :rofl: :ugh::uh:

go back to sucking your autistic friends' cocks, retard.

you are obsessed with angry homosexual sex :rofl::cool:

KooLLaiD

I am NOT the guy in my AV!
Dj and for!z meet tbw. Everyone is cool. Tbw expects formz t change his online persona, he doesn't. They flirt. Every single victim of formz' japes posts up out of the blue about how lame formz is. Think tiger woods mistresses, once one shows up, everybody wants a taste. 50 pages later people are still venting about formz on forums

:rofl: good analogy :rofl:

Or maybe Bill Cosby's accusers would be more fitting :mamoru:

TS
TS
x3000gtx

x3000gtx

Banned
Jul 26, 2005
Colorado
it's strange how i dislike every single poster who likes formz. seems like they're all like headed, negative scum. would hate to be around any of them irl

Thoth

OT Supporter
May 24, 2006
Melroc sees an opening to crawl up formz ass by defending him in this thread smhdh

ssabripo

Aug 27, 2002
Ultras Sur™
nothing say physically intimidating like a middle aged cancer victim

yes, you are right... as opposed to this monument of badassness and straight up boss:

100 new PC CPUZ verification.jpg

:bowrofl:

notice who is in "your side" of this conversation: the resident fetal fecal Melroc, and autism crew :rofl:

ps- great job at the cancer dig :coolugh:. Hope nobody in your family ever gets it, fattie

ssabripo

Aug 27, 2002
Ultras Sur™
I'm all for ball breaking here but making fun of cancer is fucking lame as hell. :ugh:

once a potato, always a potato dude...dont' sweat it. this fat lying sack of shit is the biggest pile of excretion to run through this board, no biggie.

and :rofl: @ "50 years old"... yep, I look so old and gray:

mAE8xO5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec