ENT Cloris Leachman dead at 94

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw
not tryinna be cringe but i saw someone else post this on FB and i honestly do not know who that is :o

the nyt said she was on malcolm in the middle though so maybe i've seen her :o

also, 94 is a pretty fuckin good run so good for her

nosaj

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2003
f0fce655acc537c1271fe08090ddfc21.jpg

She was a dime. @Public Enemy Rated R @wildflower @Jcolman

Reactions: Scottwax

Janson

OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2003
Davidson, NC
not tryinna be cringe but i saw someone else post this on FB and i honestly do not know who that is :o

somebody should invent some way to connect a lot of computers together so people can share information across great distances. It would also be cool if someone invented some type of program that would allow you to search those computers for information easily.

Reactions: emanuel

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw
somebody should invent some way to connect a lot of computers together so people can share information across great distances. It would also be cool if someone invented some type of program that would allow you to search those computers for information easily.
Yes, I saw everything listed that she was in. Never seen anything she's been in and I don't remember her being in malcolm.

ludewig

Mar 14, 2000
Houston! Texas!

She was in Bad Santa, Mel Brooks Young Frankenstein and in The Mary Tyler Moore Show

nosaj

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2003
@AlGore

lugoismad

OT Supporter
Jul 22, 2006

How do I downvote this post?

Scottwax

Making detailing great again!
May 5, 2000
Home of the Texas Rangers

She stole every scene in Young Frankenstein and Beerfest she was in.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thetongue