LOVE clothed then naked

sportsfreaky211

Jan 14, 2008
Not sure if you all remember this post from a while back but thought I'd try to bring it back.

Pretty simple take pictures of yourself dressed, then the progression of getting naked...

h.bmp

Mighty_Zeus

:bowdown:

This was SO much fun last time.

I'll see if I can dig up the old ones to post with the new ones. Just 'cause my hair was hot back then, am growing it back out again, lol.

Bubba Atlantis

Nov 27, 2004
Vancouver
Ummm, Sportsfreaky, you cheated in the fourth photo. Your hands were in your pockets for the first three and behind your back for the fourth one. They should be at your sides :mamoru:

http://mymistake1234.home.comcast.net/l(1).bmp

feel free to see last pic i'll save the guys from seeing it... lol

Such muscular thighs :) :( Mine used to be like that....then I got lazy and fat :mamoru:

:bowdown:

This was SO much fun last time.

I'll see if I can dig up the old ones to post with the new ones. Just 'cause my hair was hot back then, am growing it back out again, lol.

Yeah, I could repost my old ones, but it would be nice to have new ones....hmm, maybe I will take some new ones sometime soon!

Bubba Atlantis

Nov 27, 2004
Vancouver
yeah, I want to post new ones. I just have to find time to take them; which will not come until Sunday at the earliest. I really do not want to post the old ones of mine as it is the same old boring thing. Need to spice it up with something new!

korrosion

Mar 9, 2003
Chicago
I remember taking pics for this thread, I had my paintball gun in the pic and it kinda turned into name that gun in the photo.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan