Sep 10, 2003
free

troll-face.png

TS
TS
FunkyMunniez

FunkyMunniez

Mar 15, 2008
:rofl: there's no way they sell a bunch of those subs on xbox.

game price + live + elite?

Way too much for one game.

Omega6_Virus

Oct 20, 2002
I pre Ordered Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception (PS3 exclusive). Played about 24 hrs of multiplayer during beta test. Get to keep my rank since it was over 25.
Never NEVER got anything special for ranking to top prestige on MW, WAW, MW2. So, even though I'm on 12/15 for BlOps, I won't be buying MW3. I'm not going to spend $60 on a game, and then get douped into speding $60 for 4 map packs(which I didn't buy, but if they offered a zombie map only pack, i'd buy that).
Uncharted 3 is everything UC2 needed to be and then someone.

360 owners, sell your souls and XBL sub, get PS3, play for free and be happy.
Game makers can push the limits of the 360, and on the PS3 they can go beyond them. The maps in BF3 are larger, shit like that.

JT07

Mar 11, 2007
Boston
:rofl: there's no way they sell a bunch of those subs on xbox.

game price + live + elite?

Way too much for one game.

if you think about it people payed that this year, with the 4 map packs they released if you bought everyone it amounts to more than 50 bucks

not saying im going to buy it but ya know, jus sayin

sony

Jan 12, 2004
Los Angeles
I pre Ordered Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception (PS3 exclusive). Played about 24 hrs of multiplayer during beta test. Get to keep my rank since it was over 25.
Never NEVER got anything special for ranking to top prestige on MW, WAW, MW2. So, even though I'm on 12/15 for BlOps, I won't be buying MW3. I'm not going to spend $60 on a game, and then get douped into speding $60 for 4 map packs(which I didn't buy, but if they offered a zombie map only pack, i'd buy that).

Game makers can push the limits of the 360, and on the PS3 they can go beyond them. The maps in BF3 are larger, shit like that.

good advice here :bigok:

Mugatu

Ask me about market research.
OT Supporter
Oct 21, 2001
$50 and includes at least $60 worth of DLC.

The blind COD hate in this thread and on the internet in general is just thinly veiled stupidity.

Mugatu

Ask me about market research.
OT Supporter
Oct 21, 2001

Shut up fanboy.

TS
TS
FunkyMunniez

FunkyMunniez

Mar 15, 2008
$50 and includes at least $60 worth of DLC.

The blind COD hate in this thread and on the internet in general is just thinly veiled stupidity.
Even at $50, MAP PACKS with 4 MAPS are still fucking over priced:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan