FIT Coffee / Tea crew Daily consumption

How many cups of coffee or tea do you consume?

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • 1-3

Votes: 30 54.5%
  • 4-6

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • 6+

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

synthetic

Apr 9, 2002
San Diego, CA
when the weather gets colder, i usually add 2 cups.... what is your daily intake? count by serving size... so each shot of expresso counts as one serving... starbucks venti counts as 3

hellagrant

Oct 23, 2008
0 for me. Although coffee is nice to have once in awhile, I try to avoid caffeine as much as possibly.

jmezz

layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours
Nov 26, 2004
1-3 cups of coffee a day year-round.

erok81

All your canyons are belong to me!!
Jul 2, 2003
Salt Lake City
I have pretty big mug so I don't know if that counts as one, but...

I have two when I get up, 2-3 when I get to work, 1-2 after lunch, then if there is still some in the pot I have one before I go home.

That's pretty much it year round for me.

TS
TS
synthetic

synthetic

Apr 9, 2002
San Diego, CA
I wouldnt be shocked at 6+, my co worker did 10 a day then quit, but another did 20 in a day

although neither work out ... i do notice most heavy coffee drinkers (not the sugar bomb carmello fuity tooti coffees) being on the thinner side

4cd-Air

This user is longer available
Oct 4, 2001
I have pretty big mug so I don't know if that counts as one, but...

I have two when I get up, 2-3 when I get to work, 1-2 after lunch, then if there is still some in the pot I have one before I go home.

That's pretty much it year round for me.

that is a lot of coffee

GTLifter

Banned
Feb 28, 2005
Durty Durty ATL Niggah
I wouldnt be shocked at 6+, my co worker did 10 a day then quit, but another did 20 in a day

although neither work out ... i do notice most heavy coffee drinkers (not the sugar bomb carmello fuity tooti coffees) being on the thinner side
caffiene is a stimulant and mild appetite surpressent so that would make sense

DTR rex

Dec 30, 2004
Chi-Town
Currently, about 2 or 3 cups. Usually 3 cups from home, or 1 cup from home and 1 grande (medium) from starbucks.
Sometimes I will throw in a green tea post workout.

I was REALLY bad with it last year though. There was a span of a few months when I had to commute to school (in the city) from the suburbs and it was a 1 hour train ride each way. I was averaging 5-6 hours sleep a night and anytime not at school was spent in the gym or studying. I would roll through about 4 medium cups of starbucks a day... Over 1,000 mg's caffeine.

Morning (7:30am) right before hoping on the train would be a double expresso shot.
Before first class started (9:30am) I would get a medium starbucks coffee
End of my lunch break (12:30pm) I would get another medium coffee
On my way home before getting on the train (5pm) I would get a small coffee
Sometimes, before a workout later that night (9pm) I would get another small.
Shit was fucked up.

Shit got expensive though, luckily that only lasted like 4 months. I barely drink half that amount now.

ralyks

Feb 22, 2005
Went from 2-3 cups of coffee per day for over a year to about one a week, with tea every other day or so.
Getting out of a stressful job helped.

geekierthanyou

Crews: DSLR, Brolie, Classic Car, Gun, Zombie, Pro
May 11, 2007
Covina, CA
In italy, 3 cups of coffee with breakfast, 4 cups of english breakfast tea throughout the day. In the US, no coffee, maybe 1 cup of tea a day but not always.

geekierthanyou

Crews: DSLR, Brolie, Classic Car, Gun, Zombie, Pro
May 11, 2007
Covina, CA
speaking of that, instead of using milk for cereal they use coffee ! .. at least in the north

I've yet to see an Italian eat anything for breakfast except pastries... always pastries. It hurts me, I want one SO badly... but so bad for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan